Online animation schools in Canada: Animation training programs online, 3D animation courses, concept art classes online for Canadian & international students. Distance education computer animation certification for students in Toronto, Ontario, Vancouver BC, Calgary, Alberta, USA, UK London, Ireland, Australia....
Vancouver Animation School Online: Study animation online with Vancouver Animation School. Based in Granville Island in Vancouver BC, Canada, we are a leading Canadian animation school offering online Certification programs for the Animation, Film and Game Industries. Courses include 3D Character Animation, Anime & Manga, Writing for Animation, and more. Vancouver Animation School provide our students with a powerful artistic environment combined with technological extensions to improve their education, simplify their development process and provide a robust learning environment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online Animation Courses:
Online Diploma Programs: - 3D Computer Character Animation Program (15 months)
- Concept Art Program (15 months)
- Prolonged Animation Program (30 months)
Online Certificate Programs: - Introduction to 3D Animation
- Introduction to Concept Art
- Introduction to Anime & Manga
- Writing for Animation
- Science Fiction Sculpting
- Character Art
- Human Anatomy
- Color Scripts & Keys
Vancouver Animation School is registered by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With nine out of 10 graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice. Our Distance Education courses provide you with personalized teacher support and feedback as you pursue an interest, a designation or a certificate in a wide range of fields including Architectural Studies, Business Administration, Health Services, and more.
Continuing Education at George Brown College offers distance education courses in a variety of ways. The courses may be teacher-directed online, self-directed online, OntarioLearn online, CD-based with online support, DVD-based with online support or paper-based with online support.
Many people choose to study in the comfort of their own homes, but distance education gives you the flexibility to learn wherever it is most convenient for you. Some of our distance education courses are semester-based. So, as with an in-class course, you generally need to register in advance of the course start date or shortly thereafter. But some of our distance education courses are continuous intake.
Course Categories include:
- Architectural Studies
- Business Studies
- Community Services
- Construction and Maintenance
- Dental Health
- Emergency Management Leadership
- General English
- Health Services
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Technology
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Operations Management
- Technical Training
- Visual Arts and Design
- Writing and Publishing
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
Based in Vancouver, CG Spectrum is an industry-leading online school for Animation, VFX, Modeling and Concept Art. With a faculty featuring industry heavyweights working in feature film and AAA games, we strive to give you the most personal training available. We provide a range of online Diploma courses and short courses in subjects such as 3D Character Animation, 3D Modeling, Concept Design, Visual Effects, and more.
At CG Spectrum, our goal is to make our students the most employable artists in the film and games industry. CG Spectrum is different to other online schools; our class sizes are much smaller and we spend much more time with our students.
Our mission is to see each of our students as individuals with goals and dreams, not just as a number lost in the crowd. To provide them with the world's most personalized education from the industry's best artists by catering to their specific needs through the provision of constant feedback and support, giving our students a competitive edge to succeed in an ever changing industry.
Northwest Community College, Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT)
Courses / Programs
Based in North-West British Columbia, Northwest Community College (NWCC) is a publicly funded, government accredited, public post-secondary educational institution.
We provide online Certificate & Diploma programs in fields including Business Technology, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, and Information & Communication Technology.
Our distance learning programs prepare students for general and specialized administrative support positions in a variety of business, education, and IT settings.
Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, discover a new hobby, advance in your career or start a new one – Northwest Community College's Continuing Education & Industry Training (CEIT) department has courses, certificates, and lectures that are flexible and convienient.
Based in Nova Scotia, Canada, Mactech Distance Education offer a wide-range of computer and IT Diploma & Certificate programs via distance education. With unlimited access to instructor support, Mactech permits adults, who have the desire and need for further education, to study during convenient hours and at a pace compatible with family and employment responsibilities. Programs include Creative Digital Media, Visual Publishing, Network & Support Technician, and more.
We believe that a quality education should be available to anyone who has the ability, desire, and ambition to improve their skills and performance for personal satisfaction and financial betterment. That is the premise on which Mactech was founded. And today, more than 15 years later, this philosophy continues.
Mactech Distance Education is proudly the only Nationally Accredited College in Canada that is ISO 9001:2000 Certified. For our students this means the finest quality education and the utmost service. Mactech Distance Education is also an authorized testing center for Microsoft Office Specialist, a member of the National Association of Career Colleges, and the Private College Association of Nova Scotia.
Distance Education Computer / IT Diploma Programs:
- Microsoft Office Professional
- Computerized Business Management
- Administrative Medical Computer
- Administrative Medical with Accounting
- Human Resources Administration
- Administrative Legal Computer
- Creative Digital Media
- Visual Publishing and Web Design
- Network+ Support Technician
- A+ Technical Support Specialist
- Matrix: IT Professional
- Multimedia and Animation
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Canada or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his school in Koh Samui, Thailand.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil