Alternative Medicine College of Canada:
The Alternative Medicine College of Canada (AMCC) is an educational institution that offers accredited certificate & diploma correspondence courses in Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and Bioenergetics to students world-wide. We provide our students with the training and expertise necessary to become qualified specialists in their desired field. The College was the initiative of several health practitioners from a consultation office and has made itself known worldwide since 1988. The teachers are confirmed practitioners who strive to provide students with a diverse and complete educational approach, thus providing a serious, efficient and complementary alternative to conventional medicine.
The Alternative Medicine College of Canada offers fully accredited distance learning courses. All training is accredited by Human Resources Development Canada and Employment Quebec. We are also accredited by:
- American Alternative Medical Association (AAMA)
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
- The National Association of Naturopaths (NAN, in Canada)
- Canadian Order of Practitioners of Naturopathy and Naturotherapy (OCPNN, in Canada)
- La Corporation des Intervenants en Médecine Alternative (CIMA)
- The Examining Board of Natural Medicine Practitioners-North America (Ontario)
- Fédération des Médecines Alternatives (FMA)
Taking correspondence courses allows you to be reached at home or at work to receive educational material and the help of a teacher. Your access to knowledge is not impeded by distance, allowing you to maximize your time and independence. This formula has been adopted by a growing number of students throughout the world in university or private environments. Training courses, workshops and experience develop the complementary skills needed for a professional practice.
Why Distance Learning Works:
- You may study according to your own schedule.
- You may choose the subjects which are of interest to you and take the time to learn more about them.
- Your progress is monitored by a tutor.
- If you have the right aptitudes, this new method of study has definite advantages.
How is correspondence training carried out?
There is a textbook for each course. It contains the chapters to study, questions and answers as well as an examination at the end of each textbook (QCM), which must be sent to your tutor. You will then move on to the following course and follow the same procedures. At the AMCC, you remain in constant contact with your tutor, who will assist you throughout your entire training.
I don't live in Canada. Can I still enrol in the AMCC's distance learning program?
Yes! That's precisely the point of distance learning: you can study from anywhere in the world. Your courses are sent to you by internet or postal mail, while help & tutoring are provided by phone or e-mail! Whether you're in India, China, Australia, the United States, or any other country in the world, you will still benefit from the same quality distance learning courses that the AMCC has always been known to provide.
Natural Health Practitioner Programs:
- Natural Health Consultant (level 1)
- Natural Health Educator (level 2)
- Natural Health Technician (level 3)
- Naturopathy Option
- Bioenergetics Option
- Homeopathy Option
- Distance Learning Certificates by Themes
- Individual Courses
- Holistic Nutritionist Program
- Doctorate Program
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 204-1408, Jean Talon E., Montreal, Quebec , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.