International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Take the first steps towards a new career in the in-demand field of Human Resources Management or update your current skills by studying online with The International Career Institute (ICI) - one of Australia's leading distance learning schools. We provide online ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma certification courses in a range of popular business career fields, including HR Management. Study from the comfort of your own home or office at times that best suit you.Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
• ICI's distance learning HR management courses are recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) - an international industry association representing private colleges, institutes, and post-secondary schools that provide career-specific educational programs.
• Many businesses and government departments have enrolled their staff with ICI for training and professional development - a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
Online Human Resources Management Courses:
At ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma levels.
• The responsibilities of a human resource manager include recruiting personnel, induction, training, contract administration, salary & benefits and handling various other workplace employee and contractor relations matters.
• ICI distance learning human resources management courses have been designed in conjunction with the federal government and HR industry. The aim of our courses is to help you learn the skills you will need quickly and conveniently.
ICI graduates will be able to:
- Manage Human Resource Consultancy Services
- Manage Human Resource Information Systems
- Manage Performance Management Systems
- Manage Industrial Relations and Processes
- Manage Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes
- Manage Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- Manage Work /Life Skills
- Manage Separation / Termination
- Manage Rehabilitation/Return to Work Programs
• Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready. The maximum time given to complete a program is 3 years. The average time within which students complete their studies is
- ICI Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- ICI Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Further Study Programs:
• Students of our HR Management course may also be interested in further studies with ICI within our wide range of Business, Management, Marketing, and Finance faculties.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
It was definitely worthwhile. I walked away with some invaluable practical ideas and skills which has already given me the edge in my workplace. One of the things which stood out most was that the course integrates a rich body of case studies which was applied to a variety of real life HR situations.