Find an online medical office assistant training course in Canada: Medical administrator diploma program by distance learning. Microsoft Office classes for medical secretary/ receptionist for students in Nova Scotia, Toronto, Ontario, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB..
Mactech Distance Education: Are you searching for a quality medical administration course that you can study from the comfort of your own home? Based in Nova Scotia in Canada, Mactech Distance Education provides an online Administrative Medical Computer diploma course that you can study at your own pace and at a schedule that suits you, allowing you to study around your work or family commitments. This distance learning course is ideal if you want to start a new career as a medical office assistant, medical secretary, medical receptionist, medical records clerk, administrative assistant or other related roles in the healthcare field.
Email:Contact us below
Distance Learning Administrative Medical Computer Diploma Course:
This course will transform you into a job-ready, administrative dynamo with the knowledge and skills essential to the heart of a busy medical office. You will keep things running smoothly by booking appointments, helping patients and keeping things on track. You can expect to enjoy a diverse and exciting career which is both rewarding and challenging.
- Discovering Computers (90 hours)
- Keys to Success (90 hours)
- Windows 7 (30 hours)
- Discovering the Internet (98 hours)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (150 hours)
- Microsoft Word 2010 (145 hours)
- Microsoft Access 2010 (230 hours)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (50 hours)
- Administrative Medical Assisting (195 hours)
- Medical Terminology (92 hours)
- Electronic Medical Records (20 hours)
- Occupational Health and Safety (4 hours)
Student Testimonial: "I am happy to say that after almost 8 years of being a stay-at-home mom of three boys, I am now back in the work-force and enjoying every day working with the public. I was employed in April with a local doctor's office in my community and love the fact that I am helping people. The doctors are wonderful and my co-workers are the best. Thank you so much Mactech for giving me something that helps me hold my head up high!" - Dianna
Memorial University of Newfoundland is unique among Canadian universities, in that we offer online and distance education, media, design and production capabilities and teaching and learning support.
We provide a range of Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs, as well as Diploma and Certificate level courses in fields including Nursing, Maritime Studies, Technology, and more.
With 40 years experience in distance education delivery and leadership, we can provide you with all the benefits of a residential university, added to the convenience of learning online.
With over 350 online undergraduate and graduate degree-courses, we provide the selection you’re looking for. You can start or complete your degree, go back for that graduate program, or just complete a few courses.
Course Categories include:
- Business Administration
- Law and Society
- Psychology, and many more..
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Canada or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his school in Koh Samui, Thailand.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Vancouver Animation School is an accredited online animation training school that offers career training programs for the Animation, Film and Game industries. Based in Granville Island in Vancouver, BC, our courses include long-term Diploma programs and shorter-term Certificate programs in animation fields including 3D Computer Character Animation, Concept Art, Anime, and more. Courses are available to students all over the world.
Vancouver Animation School is at the forefront of Online Education. We are devoted to educating aspiring artists in the diverse disciplines that form the Animation, Film and Game Industries by delivering excellent programs for entrance and career advancement.
We believe in empowering the artists to empower their art. We provide our students with a powerful artistic environment combined with technological extensions to improve their education, simplify their development process and provide a robust learning environment.
Vancouver Animation School is registered by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia.
Online Diploma Programs:
- 3D Computer Character Animation Program (15 months)
- Concept Art Program (15 months)
- Prolonged Animation Program (30 months)
Online Certificate Programs:
- Introduction to 3D Animation
- Introduction to Concept Art
- Introduction to Anime & Manga
- Writing for Animation
- Science Fiction Sculpting
- Character Art
- Human Anatomy
- Color Scripts & Keys
Based in Nelson, BC, The Canadian Society for Social Development (CSSD), is a federally-accredited organization that offers online website design, programming and marketing certificate courses for entrepreneurs. Whether you want to work as a web designer or build a website for your own business, Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs (IBDE) will help you succeed. IBDE programs give you what most other programs do not - a solid understanding of web design to help you really drive your business.
We offer two quality Web Design online programs - the IBDE Web Essentials Program, and the IBDE Web Advanced Program (which is divided into four separate courses).
IBDE is accredited by Selkirk College in Castlegar, BC, and the Canadian Society for Social Development coordinates delivery of the IBDE programs. Students completing the six-month IBDE Web Essentials program receive a certificate in Web Design and Optimization, and students completing our IBDE Web Advanced courses receive a certificate in Advanced Web Design and Optimization. Each Web Advanced course is one month in duration.
IBDE Web Essentials Program:
- Introduction to the Internet
- Site Theory and Design
- Introductory Web Graphics
- Advanced Web Graphics
- HTML/XHTML Programming
- Dreamweaver CS5 ~ Site Development
- Website Marketing and Maintenance
- Final Project Website
IBDE Web Advanced Program:
- Introduction to PHP Programming (Part 1 of 2)
- Advanced PHP and MySQL (Part 2 of 2)
- Wordtracker for SEO
- Blogging for Business
The Alternative Medicine College of Canada (AMCC) is an educational institution that offers accredited certificate & diploma correspondence courses in Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and Bioenergetics to students world-wide. We provide our students with the training and expertise necessary to become qualified specialists in their desired field. The College was the initiative of several health practitioners from a consultation office and has made itself known worldwide since 1988. The teachers are confirmed practitioners who strive to provide students with a diverse and complete educational approach, thus providing a serious, efficient and complementary alternative to conventional medicine.
The Alternative Medicine College is accredited by various governmental and professional associations including the American Alternative Medical Association (AAMA), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and the National Association of Naturopaths (NAN, in Canada).