RN.com: Are you searching for accredited online continuing education for nurses? RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. Based in San Diego, California, we offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule, so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online Continuing Nursing Education: RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses in the following areas:
Case Management; Assessment; Acute Care; Maternal Child/ Women's Health; Pediatrics; Pharmacology; Critical Care; Bioterrorism; Course options for CNAs; Infectious Disease; Pain Management; Professional Topics & Risk Management; Diabetes; Medication Safety and Administration; NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit); Oncology; Stroke Management; Critical Thinking; Domestic Violence; Gerontology; OR; Psych; Spanish for Nurses; State Required Courses & more..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
At San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking, located in the South of Market area of San Francisco, our passion is filmmaking. Our goal is to teach our students the craft of filmmaking and to nurture their own passion for making films. SFSDF faculty is comprised of accomplished directors, producers, writers, musicians, editors, actors, art directors and sound designers.
The award-winning staff of professionals is here to help our students develop their craft every step of the way. Small class sizes assure individual attention and grant greater access to the filmmaking equipment. Our project-based film classes give our students the real-working experience necessary to succeed in the competitive world of filmmaking.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
With campuses in Fresno, and Bakersfield, California, Federico Career College is a family-owned and operated beauty school with over 65 years of experience in training future salon and spa professionals. Students can begin training for a new career with comprehensive courses in Cosmetology, Manicuring, Barbering, Massage Therapy, or Esthetics.
Through hands-on training and guidance with some of the industry’s best instructors, you will learn the skills and techniques you need to begin a successful career as a salon or spa professional.
Graduates of Federico Career Colleges are not only prepared for state licensing, they are spa and salon ready, true professionals in the beauty industry. The school prides itself on staying up to date with the most recent beauty news and offering the best programs in the industry. Federico Career Colleges is now approved for Veterans and their dependents.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Scripps College, located in Claremont, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California, is a private liberal-arts women's college offering Bachelor of Arts Degree programs. The mission of Scripps College is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in a community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
The Scripps College curriculum has four parts: the three-semester Core Curriculum in Interdisciplinary Humanities; the general education requirements; the disciplines in which students major; and the elective courses that lend breadth to a student's education. Scripps College requires of every major a senior thesis, project, or recital performance, which demands that students have a thorough professional knowledge of a subject within their majors.
Scripps College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
B.A. Degree Programs are offered through the following departments:
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- French Studies
- Gender and Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Humanities Major: Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture
- Italian/Italian Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Writing Program
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi