Learn English in California: Intensive English courses in San Francisco for adults, children & teenagers. IELTS & TOEFL prep for international students, university preparation programs. Business English for professionals, executives in Downtown San Francisco area.
English School for International Students - San Francisco CA: Develop your English language skills in the exciting city of San Francisco through specialized courses that match your ESL study needs, and engage your personal interests.
Email:Contact us below
With a central Downtown location, we offer a diverse range of English language and cultural courses to international students and non-native English speakers at beginner to advanced levels. Students who choose Full-Time, Full-Time Plus or Full-Time Intensive schedules experience the strongest immersion learning experience. These students usually notice that their English language skills improve much faster.
We also provide a variety of fantastic activities and comfortable accommodation options, so that our students can enjoy an incredible educational and life experience in the beautiful Bay Area of California, USA.
English Language Courses in San Francisco For adults & juniors
• English for Academic Purposes
• University Pathway Programs
• TOEFL Preparation Course
• IELTS Preparation Course
• GRE/GMAT Prep Course
• Business English Courses
• English Communication Courses
• English Conversation Classes
• Private English Lessons
• Junior English Programs (Summer & Winter Camps)
• Customized Group Packages for ESL Students
• And so much more! Send us an email below to let us know your preferred course and study needs.
Community Enhancement Services (CES) College opened its educational facilities in 1995 offering vocational education and English as a Second Language (ESL) programs in Burbank, Los Angeles County CA, 12 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. Our purpose is to offer education opportunities to address the unique needs of individuals and communities served by CES by providing adults with the knowledge and skills necessary for employment, skill upgrades, career changes and / or advanced education.
We are accredited by Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC). CES College Vocational Nursing program is accredited by the California Board for Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians. We are approved by the US Department of Education to offer financial aid to those who qualify.
CES College has been helping people succeed for over 12 years. We are approved as an official Certified Test Administration Site (CTAS), to deliver ETS's Internet-based TOEFL test. The staff and faculty members are professional, patient, caring and dedicated individuals who are sensitive to the students’ needs and are committed to providing the highest quality of services.
Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area). We offer a wide range of programs - nursing programs, allied health programs, healthcare technicians as well as CPR and First Aid Certification.
Northern California Nursing Academy is formed by experienced educators, who are at the same time, practicing professionals in the healthcare industry. We are an organization that recognizes our vital role in the healthcare system of our nation, and provide the preparation for individuals in becoming well equipped and competent to take on responsibilities related to the Health Care Industry.
Our educators have over 30 years of experience in their respective professions as Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Medical Doctors. Whether you wish to work in hospitals, long term care facilities, schools, government agencies, private organizations and in clients' homes, we prepare you to be the best you can be in your career. We direct students to succeed with the focus of teaching the values of the health care profession.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Take the first step towards a career as a professional cosmetologist! Conveniently situated in the Chula Vista area of San Diego, Avancé Beauty College offers quality cosmetology and beauty training in both English and Spanish. Taught by experienced industry professionals, our programs are designed to provide training in both practical applications and theory skills. This experience and instruction prepares you to qualify to take the State of California licensing examination, and to obtain professional employment within the cosmetology industry.
Avancé Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences in both Spanish and English. In addition, the college is approved by the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology as a training institution to qualify graduates for the State licensing examination as a Cosmetologist.
The college provides job placement assistance, though employment and salary base are not guaranteed. In our classrooms, we emulate the atmosphere of a professionally-owned cosmetology business. You get hands-on experience performing facials, hair styling, and manicures on patrons.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate