Teacher training schools in UK: PTLLS training courses online, lifelong learning teacher training courses, PTLLS qualifications, adult education teaching training in North of England, correspondence courses, home study programs
College of Business and Development Studies: The College of Business and Development Studies is located in Bradford, West Yorkshire in the North of England. We offer a range of certificate and diploma courses in the fields of business management, marketing, public relations, human resources. We also offer Level 3 and Level 4 Awards in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS). These courses are offered online and onsite in the college. The college offers language support for Urdu, Punjabi, and Pushto speakers who wish to take these courses.
Email:Contact us below
What is a PTLLS qualification?
PTLLS is a City and Guilds qualification (6 credit award) and is the new minimum requirement for those wishing to teach in post-16 education in the UK. This qualification is for new teachers already in the sector or teachers who are unqualified and is the first step towards a full teacher qualification. It is designed to provide teachers with initial preparation to teach in the lifelong learning sector and may be taken pre-service or at the beginning of employment in the sector.
Teacher Training Courses / Programs:
Level 3 and Level 4 Awards in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS). These courses are offered online and onsite in the college.
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in the UK and around the world.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in UK include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational holiday package in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Review:
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today".
Mike, CEO Aroma Home, England
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Based in London, UK Open Learning has been in existence for over 10 years, and is one of the leading distance learning companies in the UK. We offer a variety of career-based, distance learning courses for a wide range of home learning needs. Our correspondence and home study courses can help change dreams into reality.
UK Open Learning is a registered centre with a number of awarding bodies including Edexcel, and with the NCFE. Having this status ensures that assessment, verification and certification are carried out to strict guidelines. This in turn gives learners confidence that their achievements have been well merited.
A Level, Airline, Art & Creative Skills, Beginners Web Design, Book-Keeping, Business & Management, Catering, Certified Internet Webmaster, GCSE, Health & Beauty, Early Years, Information Technology, Marketing, Office, Social Studies, Travel...
Specializing in Holistic Health training courses, Plaskett College offer a wide range of training courses covering Nutrition, Nutritional Medicine, Iridology (iris diagnosis), Homoeopathy and also slimming consultancy for students both in the UK and studying abroad. Plaskett College is long-established and has acquired great expertise in this field.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.