Online Education / Distance Learning in UK: Distance learning MBA programs in UK, master of business adminstration degree course online, graduate business school, accounting, finance, marketing, project management training, home study, correspondence MBA programs in Scotland
Edinburgh Business School, Heriot - Watt University: Edinburgh Business School (EBS) at Heriot - Watt University, is one of the world's leading business and management schools offering students a rigorous and rewarding distance learning MBA programme. There are seven core courses in the MBA programme. You also take two elective courses, chosen from an extensive range. Each course requires approximately 200 hours of study. There is no prescribed start date, and no limit on the duration of your studies. After completing three courses, you are eligible for a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration, and after six courses for a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
The University of Derby, an East Midlands university based in the UK offering a variety of online and on site undergraduate, postgraduate and part time university courses. At Derby, there are around 20 courses that you can study entirely online including foundation degrees, honours degrees or postgraduate degrees in a wide range of subjects. We even offer online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees.
By taking an online degree or one of our online courses at Derby, you can study at home, at work or wherever there's a computer. Ideal for people who want to study with a University but find it difficult to commit to attending the same time each week, every week, or for whom attending a campus may be too restrictive.
Tutor support is available, as well as the insights and support of your fellow distance learning students, though online discussion groups.
• Online education with Arden University empowers you to study a degree from a UK University and enhance your career potential from anywhere in the world!
• Arden University has a physical campus in Coventry, UK, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• Through their 25+ years of experience, Arden University have positioned themselves as distance learning specialists, enabling students to access their career-focused programmes online.
• They have supported over 50,000 students whilst remaining true to their core values, ensuring higher education is available for all.
• Arden University’s commitment to quality education is demonstrated through their portfolio of career-focussed online programmes. Their versatile undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications are approved by UK professional bodies, with many programmes receiving accreditation.
• Covering a range of professional subjects in 12 academic fields, Arden University make UK education accessible and affordable through their innovative study platform. You can study from any location, at any time, and on any digital device, meaning you have complete control over your education.
Amadeus is a computer reservations system (CRS) that is used by airlines, travel agents and other tourism and travel industry companies. It is one of the industry-standard booking and reservation systems used by travel companies worldwide. Also known as a GDS (Global Distribution System), Amadeus was initially used exclusively for airline ticket booking. However, it is now also used to book train travel, cruises, car rental, ferry reservations, and hotel rooms.
Amadeus was formed in 1987 by an alliance between Lufthansa, Air France, Iberia Airlines and Scandinavian Airlines System, as a European alternative to Sabre, the American GDS. The group services customers including airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly.
Amadeus holds around 35% of the global travel market and is widely used throughout Europe and Asia. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of Amadeus as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
There are a wide range of classroom-based and online Amadeus training courses available. Ensure that the course you complete is fully compliant with the IATA's GDS (International Air Transport Association's Global Distribution System) requirements.
The School of Management at the University of Leicester is one of the UK's top management schools offering postgraduate courses in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management and Training that can be studied flexibly through supported distance learning.
This means that you don't have to take a career break to get ahead. You can study at a pace to suit you - in your own time and your own space.
Our students come from around the world, ensuring a truly international focus to our MBA and MSc programmes. Our courses can be the springboard to promotion with your current employer, the platform from which to launch a new career or simply help you become more effective in your current role.
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MSc Finance
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management and Training
- MSc Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
- Certificate/Diploma/BSc Human Resource Management
- CPD Defending Your Organisation Against Fraud and Corruption
- CPD Leadership
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology