International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Are you searching for a quality retail management course online? A leading distance learning school, The International Career Institute (ICI) provides ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma certification courses in a range of popular business and management career fields, including a Diploma in Retail Management. Available to students and small business owners throughout Australia, NZ, the UK, USA, Asia, Africa and worldwide, our accredited retail management course aims to help you learn the skills you need to successfully manage a retail outlet.Email: Contact us belowOnline Retail Management Certificate Course:
• Designed in conjunction with major retailers, our retail management course is offered at ICI Diploma level.
• Graduates of our retail managem
ent courses have a wide range of skills to offer in the retail sector and business in general.
• They are able to reflect upon, understand and articulate the dynamics of establishing, operating and growing a retail sector business.
• Our online retail management course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines.
The average time within which students complete their studies:
- ICI Diploma Level - 24 weeks
Retail Management Course Content:
- Developing & Recognising Skills: Implement staff training; Assess workplace competencies
- Leading & Managing People Lead and manage people
- Managing Human Resources: Provide a safe working environment; Administer human resources policy; Recruit and select personnel
- Financial Resources: Manage financial resources
- Store Operations: Control store security/loss; Control inventory
- Marketing: Manage merchandise and store operations; Manage sales and service delivery
Further Study Options:
Students of our Retail Management course may also be interested in further studies with ICI within our range of Business and Management training programmes.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
Typical positions applicants apply for are: Retail Manager, Operations Manager, Merchandise Manager, Retail Buyer and Sales Manager. The opportunities are endless and the future is bright for educated retail managers!
I love your system. The retail manager's course is exactly the type of training our business has been lacking. I have gotten at least 50 times the value from this course!
I can't say enough about the retail management course I am currently completing. The more I use it, the more it impresses me. Thanks for the great support and practicality you provide me with.