Online Training College:
From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto Online Training College's classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm. The 5 week Conveyancing course covers the English Legal System and is eligible for use wherever English Law is practised (the UK & some Commonwealth countries).Email: Contact us belowConveyancing Course Contents
3-Weeks Live Lectures Online - covering:
- Purchasers transaction for an English Freehold or Leasehold property
- Sellers transaction for an English Freehold or Leasehold property
- Taking Instructions from Clients
- Preparing all Se
arches using all relevant Forms for Bankruptcy
- Searches, Local Authority Searches et al
- Registration at HM Land Registry
2-Weeks Document Production Offline - covering:
- Preparation and engrossing legal documents
- Conveyancing Legal Audio Transcription
Other legal career courses offered
- Litigation (Criminal, Civil & Matrimonial) - 5 weeks
- Conveyancing & Litigation - 10 weeks
- Paralegal Studies - 12 weeks (6 weeks each Module).
Flexible Study Times
Students who are unable to log on to our Live! Online Lessons can utilise our Recorded Video Lessons online, anytime. This is to facilitate all international students outside our time zone, so that you are still able to study with us from within your country.
Working within the legal profession can be a rewarding and satisfying experience. Legal personnel are required within the public sector such as in local authorities, the Courts system, Barristers' Chambers at the Inns of Court, Law Firms, the Probation Service, Crown Prosecution Service or in private law firms, or the legal departments of commercial companies such as banks, insurance companies and estate agents.