Distance learning contract management course in UK, online advanced diploma qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Cost Engineering. Home study courses for students in London, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ..
College of Contract Management, United Kingdom: Based in Hampshire in the south of England, College of Contract Management UK offers standard and value added distance-learning Diploma courses in Quantity Surveying, Contract Management, and Cost Engineering. Our online Diploma courses are available to students in the United Kingdom, and international students from around the world.
Online Training: Our courses are designed for the purpose of teaching competent knowledge, standard academic skills, and excellent work ethics.
Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying - Duration: 2 years The course is made up of five semesters including industrial training. Modules include:
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings - Construction and Civil Engineering Technology I - Construction Scope of Works - Construction Materials - Construction and Civil Engineering Technology II - Method of Measurements & Quantity Take-off - Tendering and Procurement Process - Estimating and Computer Applications
Advanced Diploma in Cost Engineering: - Duration: 2 years The course is made up of five semesters including industrial training. Modules include:
- Pricing and Tendering Strategies - Cost Planning - Construction Project Scheduling - Value Engineering - Project Cost Control - Engineering Economics - Risk Management - Cost Reporting - Industrial Training - Report Writing and Presenting Skills
Professional Practice Course in Contract Management: - Duration: 6 months The course is made up of 2 semesters. Modules include:
- Contract Structure and Documentation - Construction Financial Management and Procurement - Construction Law - Construction Site Operations - Forms of Contract - Construction Claims - Construction Planning and Scheduling - Preparation of Claims
The UK Open College was set up by home learning experts with over ten years experience in delivering home based study programmes. We now train literally thousands of students each year in a variety of different subjects. We have now established ourselves as one of the biggest Home learning Colleges in the UK. Based in the midlands near Birmingham we are ideally located in the centre of the UK to serve the whole of the country. All of our courses can be studied from the comfort of your own home with no set term times. So you can enrol anytime!
With distance learning and todays technology distance really is no barrier to any of our students. Online learning has seen a massive increase in interest in current years and with todays current financial climate the interest and need to gain qualifications has never been greater. Over 90% of our online courses carry fully accredited and recognised awards from highly regarded awarding bodies such as NCFE, NOCN, ICB, SAGE, PRINCE 2, ASET and many more.
Distance Learning courses available in Business; Accounting; Microsoft Office; Design; Travel and Tourism; Social Care; Heath and Beauty; Writing and Journalism; Sport; Nutrition; Gardening and Horticulture and many other areas.
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
Based in Hampshire, in southern England, Cabin Crew Ticket is part of Career In Travel, which has been established since 1997 and is a name you can trust. We provide an online / distance learning Cabin Crew Ticket Diploma course for people looking to start a career as a flight attendant / cabin crew member. Our 40-50 hour Diploma course features 12 challenging modules, and as there are no set time restraints to complete the course within, you can study in your own time and at your own pace.
Our course is written in conjunction with major airlines, and from people who have worked as cabin crew and within recruitment, ensuring that you receive all of the important information you need to become cabin crew.
As well as providing you with in-depth online course material and videos, also included in your course is your very own dedicated recruitment advisor and course tutor who are on hand to guide you through both the training course and recruitment process.
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*