Travel Schools in UK: CRS training online, courses in Amadeus, Galileo, computer reservation systems certification for travel consulting companies, tourism industry professionals, certificate courses in Sabre, Worldspan, home study travel & tourism training in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia..
Computer Reservations System (CRS) Training: A Computer Reservations System (CRS) is a computerized system used by airlines and travel agencies to store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel. Some of the most widely-used CRS systems include Amadeus, Galileo / Apollo, Sabre and Worldspan. CRS systems that book and sell tickets for multiple airlines are also known as global distribution systems (GDS). Although CRS systems were originally used exclusively for airline reservations, they are now used to organize car rental, booking of train travel, ferries, cruises, and hotel room reservations.
CRS training is essential in travel industry:
Users of CRS systems include airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly. There are a wide range of online and classroom-based CRS training courses. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of a particular CRS as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
Online and classroom-based training courses are available for the following computer reservation systems (CRS)
- Galileo / Apollo
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has a physical campus in Coventry, England, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
Based in London, UK Open Learning has been in existence for over 10 years, and is one of the leading distance learning companies in the UK. We offer a variety of career-based, distance learning courses for a wide range of home learning needs. Our correspondence and home study courses can help change dreams into reality.
UK Open Learning is a registered centre with a number of awarding bodies including Edexcel, and with the NCFE. Having this status ensures that assessment, verification and certification are carried out to strict guidelines. This in turn gives learners confidence that their achievements have been well merited.
A Level, Airline, Art & Creative Skills, Beginners Web Design, Book-Keeping, Business & Management, Catering, Certified Internet Webmaster, GCSE, Health & Beauty, Early Years, Information Technology, Marketing, Office, Social Studies, Travel...
Dita Consulting, based in Tilbury, Essex, was established as a high-quality one stop solutions provider of training, consulting and recruitment services. Over the years, we have evolved into an integrated provider of all learning solutions, including e-learning for professional and skill qualifications.
Dita Consulting works with leading providers of Health & Safety and Environment management qualification training, which delivers NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety at levels 3-5, accredited courses and other customized training and consultancy in all aspects of health, safety and environment; as well as a range of short courses designed to meet specific training needs.
Open, In-House & Short Courses in health and safety, environment, and more.
With several open training courses through the year, mostly run at several venues in the UK and other parts of the World, the open training courses format is the most cost-effective way for individuals and small groups to access our face-to-face learning.
Bespoke commissions are possible and usually do not incur additional cost as we welcome all opportunities to add to our portfolio of courses.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
Based in Coventry in the UK, Online Business School delivers online university pathway programmes with full Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Awards to students from the UK and around the world
Our students obtain skills-based qualifications through easily manageable interactive learning modules, delivered online.
The pathway through our interactive modules and online assessments provides professional training that can be used as credits towards BA and MBA business degrees from a range of UK universities.
OBS is accredited by Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE), a government-recognised examining and awarding body for business and management students who are successful partners with many leading universities.