GDS training online: Computer reservation systems (CRS) training courses, Amadeus, Galileo certification for travel agents, tourism industry professionals. Certificate courses in Sabre, Worldspan, home study travel & tourism training in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia..
Computer Reservations System (CRS) Training: A Computer Reservations System (CRS) is a computerized system used by airlines and travel agencies to store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel. Some of the most widely-used CRS systems include Amadeus, Galileo / Apollo, Sabre and Worldspan. CRS systems that book and sell tickets for multiple airlines are also known as global distribution systems (GDS). Although CRS systems were originally used exclusively for airline reservations, they are now used to organize car rental, booking of train travel, ferries, cruises, and hotel room reservations.
Online and classroom-based CRS training courses: - Amadeus - Galileo / Apollo: Galileo is a very popular CRS in the European Union which is known as Apollo in North America and Japan. - Sabre: Used by most travel agents worldwide, Sabre was created by American Airlines - Worldspan
All CRS systems have different interfaces, but all perform the same basic tasks: - allow booking and ticketing of airline travel - allow booking of hotels and rental cars - have extensive data pages concerning air carrier, hotel, and rental car company information and policies
Edinburgh Business School, Heriot - Watt University
Courses / Programs
Edinburgh Business School (EBS) at Heriot - Watt University, is one of the world's leading business and management schools offering students a rigorous and rewarding distance learning MBA programme. There are seven core courses in the MBA programme. You also take two elective courses, chosen from an extensive range. Each course requires approximately 200 hours of study. There is no prescribed start date, and no limit on the duration of your studies. After completing three courses, you are eligible for a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration, and after six courses for a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
Arden University - Psychology & Sociology Programmes
Courses / Programs
• If you're looking to progress in your current career, cement your work experience or even change careers completely, then Arden's Psychology or Sociology qualifications might be the right path for you.
• These versatile social science courses useful for a range of careers and are appealing to employers from all sectors, especially as many of our courses are also accredited by the British Psychological Society.
• With Arden you can choose to study a pure Psychology Degree or Masters' Degree, or you can combine it with other subjects such as Law and HRM. You can also choose how to study - completely online through our Distance Learning programme, or combining online study with face-to-face lectures through our Blended Learning programme.
• Whichever option you choose, you can be confident that with Arden you'll get a career-focused, Internationally-recognised qualification and a flexible course that you can fit around your life.
• Our MSc Psychology course is a conversion course, which means if you hold a bachelor’s (in any subject) but are planning on a change towards the field of psychology, you can now graduate with an MSc Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) with Arden University.
• Arden University has a physical campus in Coventry, England, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
Modern Montessori International is an organisation that was established with the purpose of maintaining Montessori tradition by promoting the most up-to-date and comprehensive child care courses. Our programmes are suitable for students wishing to work with or to teach children from 2.5 to 6 years of age.
The MMI Group is committed to providing quality early childhood education programmes and services to teachers, parents and any individual who may be interested to guide, facilitate and develop children.
MMI’s top priority is to make Montessori Information, resources and training more accessible to parents and teachers around the world.
The Modern Montessori International Group today has 70 centres worldwide. Its principal office is based in Surrey, the United Kingdom. Overseas offices are located in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Nigeria & Kenya.
- Early Years Educator & Montessori Diploma
- International Diploma
- Montessori Method of Education Diploma
- Certificate in Montessori – Distance Learning Course
- Montessori Certificate in Infant & Toddler Care
- Certificate in Assistant Montessori Teacher Training
- Primary Montessori Diploma
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Oxford Home Study College (OHSC) is one of the leading distance learning colleges in the UK. We specialize in providing a wide range of accredited certificate and diploma courses in popular career training topics.
Our management is a team of experienced professionals who have a vast experience in delivering home study programs.
One of the main reasons for OHSC success is its uniquely individual, friendly and supportive service.
We are proud of our achievements in setting the high standard for distance learning .The quality of our courses and the support we offer to our students has resulted in tremendous success to the OHSC.
We believe in quality; from our course materials to our tutor support and from our customer service to administration sector, students find fully committed team of professionals to deal with.
From revisiting past qualifications to discovering inspiring subjects for the first time, Oxford Home Study College follows a higher standard in adult learning.
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology