1.eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Sweden, Scandinavia & worldwide.
We specialize in Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
eBSI tutors are acknowledged experts in their specialist fields of international trade. We develop the essential skills and expertise to advance careers and business opportunities in the world of international trade.
Our ITS Accreditiation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
The School of Management at the University of Leicester is one of the UK's top management schools offering postgraduate courses in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management and Training that can be studied flexibly through supported distance learning.
This means that you don't have to take a career break to get ahead. You can study at a pace to suit you - in your own time and your own space.
Our students come from around the world, ensuring a truly international focus to our MBA and MSc programmes. Our courses can be the springboard to promotion with your current employer, the platform from which to launch a new career or simply help you become more effective in your current role.
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MSc Finance
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management and Training
- MSc Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
- Certificate/Diploma/BSc Human Resource Management
- CPD Defending Your Organisation Against Fraud and Corruption
- CPD Leadership
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in design.
• We offer a range of accredited courses for UK & international students at Bachelor Degree and Master Degree level. Subjects include Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, and Interior Architecture & Design.
• With start dates every February, June & October, you can register at any time and from anywhere in the world.
• So far, we have enrolled students from over 70 countries worldwide.
• IDI is a collaborative partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s best modern universities. Students on our bachelor and master degree courses are registered with the university, and the certification received on completion of your studies is awarded by the University of Hertfordshire.
• IDI is also approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards, and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA). We are the UK's leading provider of online courses in art & design that lead to qualifications on the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
• Our online courses enable you to study for a UK qualification from wherever you are in the world. They provide a flexible, affordable means of learning, which can be combined with work, study or family commitments.
Student Review: "I genuinely love studying with IDI. I love the course and the dynamics among students (my classmates) and my tutors." - Vittorio
KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Courses / Programs
Located in Stockholm, Sweden, KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology accounts for one-third of Sweden’s technical research and engineering education capacity at university level. KTH offers a large number of master's programmes taught in English including architecture, biotechnology, chemical science and engineering, industrial management, materials science and engineering, mathematics, medical engineering, physics and other areas. They are open to students with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic qualifications and last one to two years. Recent statistics show that KTH has more foreign students than any other university in Sweden.
KTH participates in Erasmus Mundus programs in cooperation with other European top universities in science, industrial management and other fields. KTH also provides a range of bachelor and master degree courses in Swedish including Master of Architecture, Master of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, licentiate or doctoral degree. In addition to this KTH provides a technical preparatory program to prepare students for the degree programs as well as further education courses.