1.eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Sweden, Scandinavia & worldwide.
We specialize in Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
eBSI tutors are acknowledged experts in their specialist fields of international trade. We develop the essential skills and expertise to advance careers and business opportunities in the world of international trade.
Our ITS Accreditiation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
The School of Management at the University of Leicester is one of the UK's top management schools offering postgraduate courses in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management and Training that can be studied flexibly through supported distance learning.
This means that you don't have to take a career break to get ahead. You can study at a pace to suit you - in your own time and your own space.
Our students come from around the world, ensuring a truly international focus to our MBA and MSc programmes. Our courses can be the springboard to promotion with your current employer, the platform from which to launch a new career or simply help you become more effective in your current role.
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MSc Finance
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management and Training
- MSc Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
- Certificate/Diploma/BSc Human Resource Management
- CPD Defending Your Organisation Against Fraud and Corruption
- CPD Leadership
KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Courses / Programs
Located in Stockholm, Sweden, KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology accounts for one-third of Sweden’s technical research and engineering education capacity at university level. KTH offers a large number of master's programmes taught in English including architecture, biotechnology, chemical science and engineering, industrial management, materials science and engineering, mathematics, medical engineering, physics and other areas. They are open to students with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic qualifications and last one to two years. Recent statistics show that KTH has more foreign students than any other university in Sweden.
KTH participates in Erasmus Mundus programs in cooperation with other European top universities in science, industrial management and other fields. KTH also provides a range of bachelor and master degree courses in Swedish including Master of Architecture, Master of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, licentiate or doctoral degree. In addition to this KTH provides a technical preparatory program to prepare students for the degree programs as well as further education courses.
• Are you searching for distance learning candle making classes? Learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio with The Candle Academy. Enrol in one of our individual courses, or take all 10 in the Ultimate Candle Package.
• Taught by Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world - our candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career or a rewarding hobby.
• Located on the French Riviera in the South of France as well as in Stuart on Florida's Atlantic Coast, The Candle Academy also offers premium on-site candle making classes.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow exactly the same curriculum as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person in France.
• Our correspondence candle making courses are taught via email correspondence in English or French, with online access to our expert tutor. Your work will be expertly assessed through photos and your test answers returned by email.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit from this profession.
Student Testimonials: "Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and thats exactly what I got." - G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candlemakng could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips." - Y. Tran, Brazil
The National IT Learning Centre in London, England, has over 12 years experience delivering computer training via open and distance learning. Our online industry certification courses are designed to give students the best combination of skills, experience and training to gain employment within the computer industry.
With The National IT Learning Centre, career support is a key priority, even during your computer training course. An extensive career support programme is available to all students during their computer training course including CV design, interview training, CV sponsorship and one-to-one advice.
The National IT Learning Centre is accredited as a Microsoft Certified Partner. We are also accredited by the ODL QC (Open and Distance Learning Quality Council).
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)