Shipping industry career training online: Diploma in international trade and finance, shipping management courses, distance learning shipping school for students in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, Asia, South America, the Caribbean..
Shipping Industry Careers: Are you interested in starting a new career in the fast-paced field of shipping and international trade? In today's increasingly globalized world, there is a huge demand for trained personnel within the industry. If you would like to earn shipping or international trade qualifications, you should ensure that they are accredited by the relevant industry bodies.
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) Courses: CILT qualifications are recognised industry-wide as a mark of competence and excellence:
Supply Chain Qualifications: - CILT Level 1 Award in Logistics and Transport - CILT Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport - CILT Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport - CILT Level 5 Professional Diploma in Logistics & Transport - CILT Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport
CILT also offer Transport Planning Qualifications and Freight Forwarding Qualifications among others.
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Courses:
- Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE) Completion of Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE) is an illustration of one's developed knowledge and understanding of the commercial shipping industry. It comprises 7 exams which you can do over 5 years. The ICS syllabus for its Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE) is designed to examine students on a wide range of commercial shipping activity.
* Compulsory Papers: Introduction to Shipping; Shipping Business (compulsory in first year); Economics of Sea Transport & International Trade; Legal Principles in Shipping Business
* Optional Papers - Group 2: Ship Operations & Management; Logistics & Multi-modal Transport; Ship Sale & Purchase; Dry Cargo Chartering; Tanker Chartering; Port Agency; Liner Trades; Port & Terminal Management; Offshore Support Industry
- Foundation Diploma: The Foundation Diploma is ideal for people with little industry experience, but who would like to gain practical knowledge and a sound qualification. It involves taking the Introduction to Shipping paper plus one other subject from the list of Optional Papers of the ICS syllabus. - Advanced Diploma: Like the Foundation Diploma, the Advanced Diploma is a recognised and respected qualification. Designed as a stepping stone into full professional qualification and suits those who have some industry knowledge. It involves taking the ICS benchmark paper Shipping Business plus one other subject from the list of Optional Papers of the ICS syllabus.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-06-06 were from:
Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia;
Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim, Ireland;
Chula Vista CA, USA;
Cedar lodge old road rush co dublin ireland, Ireland;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
The College has three campuses across Kent, the main site being at Hadlow near Tonbridge with two satellite sites at Mottingham in South East London and Canterbury which serve North West Kent and East Kent respectively.
Hadlow College offers a number of degrees and vocational qualifications in subjects such as agriculture, garden design, horticulture, equine studies, landscape management and animal conservation. In addition, because we have links with the University of Greenwich you'll benefit from access to a thriving international community and use of their range of resources and social events.
CECOS London College is located in the heart of London in the borough of Islington. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in information technology, business administration (including MBA), business information technology, computer sciences, accounting, travel & tourism management and more. has been one of the leading tuition providers for ACCA and CAT qualifications for the last ten years. CECOS London College also offers a range of computer certification courses including Microsoft, Oracle, Java and Cisco training.
CECOS London College is a prestigious name in vocational and professional training. The British Accreditation Council, UK, has recognised the College as efficient for independent further and higher education.
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas