Beauty Schools in UK England: Beauty therapy school in Hampshire, Nail technology training course, Make-up artist classes, Holistic therapy courses, Massage therapist training, Reflexology, Aromatherapy course in Hampshire
AbFab Beauty Training Academy, Hampshire: AbFab Beauty Training Academy, based in Waterlooville, Hampshire on the south coast of England (approx. 8 miles north of Portsmouth), are a private training provider for beauty therapy, nail technology and holistic therapies. Our lecturers are all professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the beauty therapy business and can boast over twenty years teaching experience at the highest level. AbFab realise the secret to achievement starts with the environment in which we learn. To that end AbFab have created and designed a unique relaxed teaching program to benefit the learner. Our courses are centred around small groups for maximum learner/lecturer contact, a detail AbFab believe is essential for the learner. AbFab is an approved VTCT centre, this means you can be assured of the highest quaility training due to the strict guidelines of the countries leading awarding body.
AbFab construct their courses to suit the learner and their objectives/goals.We realise each learner has an individual learning need, AbFab's unique training program allows a 'work/life balance' giving you the opportunity to train in the time that suits you.
How can I be sure the courses are relevant and up to date?
AbFab continually review the awarding bodies criteria and liase with industry to ensure all courses are up-dated when necesessary. We also take into account current trends and offer couses to meet these needs.
What happens if I'm falling behind?
Because of the way AbFab construct their courses you will always have time for 'one to one' tutorial advice and action planning, this ensures the student will have clear guidence on how to improve and progress. Additional sessions can also be booked if the student requires.
Courses / Programs:
- Facial Massage & SkinCare
- Indian head massage
- Nail Treatment
- Nail Technology
- Nail Art
- Depilation Waxing
- Swedish Body Massage
- Thermal Auricular
- Stone Therapy
- Thai-style massage
- Diploma in Health & Safety
- Intimate Waxing
- Eyelash Perming
- Hand Reflexology
- Electrical Treatments
- Assess for Holistic treatments
- Interpersonal Skills
- Chemical Treatments
- Cosmetic Make-up
- Beauty Specialist
- Anatomy & Physiology
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
Located in the heart of Croydon in South London, University Centre Croydon (UCC) provides certificate and degree courses to UK and international students from around the world. Part of Croydon College, we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning experience that will enable you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations.
The degree courses delivered by UCC are offered in partnership with the University of Sussex, which is ranked in the top 20 UK universities and the world's top 2% of universities. UCC offers an outstanding combination of high-quality education, student support, excellent transport links and opportunities for a varied social life.
UCC is an excellent choice for university level education for overseas students. Only 15 minutes from Central London, we keep our class sizes small so that we can provide lots of individual attention. We are proud of our multi-cultural community.
Higher National Certificate Course:
- HNC in Business and Management
BA (Hons) Degree Courses
- Business and Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business and Finance
- Criminology, Psychology and Social Justice
- Design for Visual Communication
- Fashion Design and Production
- Fine Art
The London Academy for Higher Education occupies a unique position at the heart of the Olympic Village – London 2012, and is serving the growing industry needs for training and development. Offering a brilliant location, state-of-the-art training facilities, and recognised quality assurance, LAHE gives organisations the opportunity to develop and broaden the practical knowledge and skills of their staff.
Through courses which incorporate lectures, workshops, work experience, scenario planning and discussion groups we focus on the organisations exact business requirements. The London Academy for Higher Education is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for Independent Further and Higher Education.
Courses for further and higher education include BSc Accounting and Finance; BSc Accounting with Law/Law with Accounting; BSc Management; BSc Economics; BSc Business; PgD/MBA Business Administration; DMS in Strategic Management; Teacher Training; Information Technology; Law; Accounting; Bookkeeping; Travel Agency Management; Hotel Management; Health and Social Care.
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.