International business schools in Austria: MBA programs in Vienna in English, management colleges masters programs, bachelor degree in business. Online/ study abroad MBA programs in Germany / Europe for international students, Americans. Wirtschaftsschulen in Österreich / Wien..
The Open University Business School is one of the largest business schools in Europe and the largest MBA provider in the world. Based in the UK as a faculty of The Open University, the UK's leading distance learning university, it has local presence in more than 30 countries. The Open University Business School courses and qualifications are designed to suit busy and professional people who want to improve their skills or career prospects. We offer a variety of levels from our prestigious MBA for experienced managers to the open entry Certificates or Open University undergraduate degrees. The quality of our programmes has earned us recognition and accreditation from key industry bodies around the world.
We are accredited by the three premier management education associations, AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA, an achievement that puts the The Open University Business School in an elite group. Less than 1% of business schools worldwide are triple accredited.
• For students from Austria & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
3.EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Austria & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Austria, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) is located in Innsbruck, the capital city of the state of Tyrol in Austria. It is an integral part of the unique "Open University Innsbruck" concept in Austria and has attained a leading position in international higher education as a result of its on-going quality and customer orientation. We offer Bachelor's and Master's degrees in subjects including Business, Management, Engineering, Tourism, Law among others.
MCI strives to mentor motivated people, who want to build their future through goal-oriented continuing education, in their personal and professional development. MCI offers graduate, non-graduate and post-graduate educational programmes of the highest standard to senior and junior managers from all management levels and branches.
MCI's programmes focus on all levels of the personality and include state-of-the art knowledge from science and practice relevant to business and society. As an internationally oriented information and communication centre, MCI is open to new perspectives, methods and projects. Constructive dialogue and co-operative development of interdisciplinary competences are two pillars of teaching and learning at MCI.