Max The Mutt Animation School: Located in Toronto, Ontario,Max the Mutt Animation School, provides an environment in which students are encouraged to work hard to achieve their full potential. Max the Mutt Animation School guarantees small class size in our animation diploma, certificate programs, with serious individual instruction by highly qualified instructors who are working professionals in their fields. We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students.
Founded in 1968, Capilano University's main campus is in North Vancouver, nestled in a natural environment on the slopes of the North Shore and only a 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. The beauty of the campus and the quality of education attract students from around the world. Capilano University welcomes international students from more than 60 countries each year. Capilano University provides a solid academic foundation and is committed to developing new and innovative programs in response to market demand. The Illustration/Design: Elements and Applications (IDEA) program is a unique three-year diploma program that prepares students for employment as visual communicators. IDEA teaches students how to think conceptually and to apply traditional and digital tools to solve communication challenges using both disciplines in an integrated way. IDEA is also different because instructors are working professionals, bringing current experience into the classroom.
3 year diploma program: Illustration/Design: Elements and Applications (IDEA). If you have artistic talent or a sense of design, the IDEA program may be for you. The curriculum addresses applied development in both design and illustration skills supported by a strong theoretical foundation. This dual training makes IDEA very different from other programs and gives graduates a definite edge in career building.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
With campuses in Toronto & Montreál, Recording Arts Canada (RAC) is a leader in professional training for Sound and Music Recording, Digital Media and Game Design, offering full and part time options for domestic and international students. We provide an inspiring learning experience for those who believe they were meant to be creative. Students from across North America and around the world come to RAC for the opportunity to learn how to create impressive sounds, digital content, and interactive games.
We believe that our practical approach to learning and our close link to the Digital Arts industries and professionals offer our students a competitive edge in finding rewarding careers upon graduation. All programs are 60% practical and 40% lectures. In addition to the careers in the music business, RAC's Digital Music and Sound Recording grads find employment in the computer and digital media industries.
Are you ready to discover your talents, risk a career in professional theatre, start your own theatre company, or serve in one of the many areas of drama ministry? Define your passions at Rosebud School of the Arts located in Rosebud, Alberta in Canada just 100 km northeast of Calgary. Rosebud develops honest, caring, and talented theatre artists who have the skills and desire to make a difference in the world – a world that desperately yearns to be transported in heart, mind, and soul.
By exploring the intimate connection between your spiritual gifts and your creative gifts, you will discover greater authenticity in faith and on stage. Welcome to a school, a theatre, a place, where the secular meets the Divine, where the disenfranchised find their niche, and where theatre artists are born. Every year thousands of Rosebud Theatre patrons discover the artists who have trained at Rosebud School of Arts. Rosebud Theatre exists to uncover and polish the creative gifts that the Spirit has placed in each of us.
Acting Classes and Programs; Certificate in Theatre Foundations; Mentorship Training; Music and Open Studies Internship Programs; Study acting, art, speech, movement, choir, dance, script analysis, music theory, spiritual formation, Christianity and the arts, drama ministry, and technical theatre with us. We also organise theatre study trips to major cities. We welcome international students.
Located in Old Montreal, Quebec, Atelier de Brésoles offers the most comprehensive instruction in figurative drawing and painting available in Canada. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. Our instructors have learned drawing and painting techniques passed down through the academies of Russia, Italy, France, and the United States. We are carriers of a long tradition of figurative drawing, and base our teaching approach on this tradition.
At the same time, we balance these traditional methods with a contemporary approach to the figure to give students the tools they need to arrive at a personal understanding of figurative art. Our courses utilize a variety of historical and modern materials. We teach students of all levels, and age 14 to adult, in a small-group setting. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course. Once students demonstrate proficiency in perceptual drawing, they may continue with other areas of study.
We offer comprehensive programs in figurative drawing and painting. Cast Drawing; Life Drawing; Cast Painting; Landscape Painting; Anatomical Drawing; Historical Techniques of Drawing; Ecorché Sculpture. Our program combines precise perceptual training with structural concepts of the body to give our students a thorough understanding of the human form. All students begin their training at the atelier with a 4-week Cast Drawing course.