Canadian College Of English Language:
The Canadian College of English Language invites the world to study English in Canada. Vancouver's outdoor lifestyle and cosmopolitan flair make it the perfect destination to study English.
Canada is repeatedly rated by the United Nations as the best place to live in the world and Vancouver is truly the jewel of Canada.
- A 2 hour scenic drive will take you to either Whistler Ski Resort, rated number one in North America or Seattle, Washington.
- 3rd largest city in Canada
- North America's gateway to the Pacific Rim for business and communication
- World class sports and recreation - Whistler Mountain, NHL (Vancouver Canucks).
- On North America's concert and touring arts circuit.
Intensive English, Internships, Exam Preparation (TOEFL; TOEIC; IELTS; Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE), Academic Year and our Executive Program.
- There are many beautiful parks and wilderness in Vancouver and Lynn Valley park is one of the best. Hike through the woods and enjoy the fresh west coast air.
- The CCEL staff plan 4 or 5 barbeques every summer for all the students and staff. We will go to second beach in Stanley Park where we will have volleyball, soccer, football, and other sports set up to play.
- Whistler Resort has been rated the number one resort in North American and world re-known as one of the best. Beginner to advanced skiers and snowboarders welcome.
- Victoria is situated on the southern tip of Vancouver Island and sparkles in one of Canada's mildest climates.
This intimate, sophisticated seaside City is the vacation capital of Canada and the premiere tourist spot in the Pacific Northwest
- The Rocky Mountain trip is a four day adventure. On the trip students see a variety wild life as well as beautiful mountain scenes and crystal clear glacier lakes.
- Soccer is the most international sport in the world. Students from all over the world get a chance to test out the skills of other students from different parts of the world. You will also get to meet other students and practice you’re English on the field.
- Whale watching is a very popular activity on the west coast of British Columbia. People from all over the world come to BC to see the pods of Orcas near Vancouver Island. This is a perfect weekend activity for students to check out.
- Skiing in Vancouver is the perfect activity in the winter time. There are 3 local mountains and the world famous Whistler Mountain just an hour and a half away.
- Bowen is a small island west of Vancouver. To get there you take a small ferry from horseshoe bay (shown in picture). The ferry crosses Howe Sound and docks in Bowen Bay, a small marina. On bowen there are lots of small shops, and great places for hiking and kayaking.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1050 Alberni St., Vancouver, BC , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.