Learn German language in Bavaria, Germany: Intensive German courses in Regensburg for adults, business professionals. German immersion programs & private German lessons for beginners to advanced level.
Deutschkurse, Deutsch Lernen in Bavaria..
Horizonte, Bavaria: Horizonte language institute is located in Regensburg. If you want to learn German in Germany, this is the right place to go. Horizonte was founded in 1986 and has quickly earned a good international reputation through its high standard of teaching and its personal, friendly and unbureaucratic working ethos. Our language school is on the 4th floor of an office building (built in the 50ies) in the quiet medieval city centre of Regensburg, they were completely refurbished in 2002. We have eight bright fully equipped classrooms. From some of them you have a view to the cathedral. You can have coffee and use 6 computers at any time. In the afternoon you can in the language and study.
Standard 20 lessons/wk, intensive 30 lessons/wk, one-to-one. The main emphasis of our courses lies in the following areas: the development of communication skills in spoken and written present-day German; an introduction to the contemporary social, political and cultural situation in Germany.
Working in small groups of mixed nationalities, you will experience a variety of teaching methods, in which cognitive, communicative, spontaneous and creative elements are combined. The ever increasing number of participants and the large percentage of students who return are proof of our teaching methods. Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced in teaching German as a foreign language and in working with adults.
We organise a wide-ranging leisure programme which will give you an understanding of German life and culture, because we would like you to get more than a tourist's view of Germany. We run the following activities on a regular basis:
- guided tours of Regensburg
- lectures on modern German literature
- showings of recent German films
- lectures on current political, social and cultural affairs
- lectures on German history
- visits to firms
- half-day and full-day excursions (approx. 10-15 Euro)
- walking and cycling tours.
Verbum Novum is an international language travel operator for German language schools in Mainz, Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg and Bremen. We specialize in organizing language travel for students all over the world who want to learn German.
We offer German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced for adults including group and individual classes, homestay programs, exam preparation courses and more, as well as German language summer camps for juniors (Ages 14-17 years).
All our schools are situated in German cities where students can enjoy learning the language, and also discover the culture of the country and the inhabitants.
This is very important for developing the language by learning the culture and traditions of the people and country. Through our immersion programs, you will be able to learn new expressions and new words.
All our partner schools are located in university cities which provides an opportunity for students to study at a university in the same city they are familiar with.
Our courses are provided by qualified teachers with long-term experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German Course (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive German Course (25 lessons per week)
- Individual (1-on-1) German Courses
- Evening German Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses
- Full immersion German language programs - learning & living in your teacher´s house (homestay)
- Summer German courses for adults & college students
- Summer German language camps for juniors (14-17 years)
- University placement assistance
- Online German courses via Skype
At IH Berlin PROLOG in the centre of Berlin in eastern Germany we teach German in German because that is the language we want to impart to you. When we founded PROLOG 20 years ago, we wanted to offer a modern alternative to the traditionally language teaching on the market. Our open and inviting atmosphere, the international mix of our students and the cosmopolitan character of Berlin have all combined to impress thousands of language learners from more than 60 countries over the years.
We have carefully selected all of our teachers according to their academic and language abilities, as well as the way they relate to their students. The competence and experience of our German teachers is of particular importance: teaching qualifications are important, as is extensive experience teaching German as a foreign language at renowned schools and institutions. Many of our German teachers have already completed our Teacher Training programme.
Our school is located in the center of Mannheim, near all the important shops, public authorities and institutions. Students do a written assessment test and are interviewed to determine their exact level. Our courses involve a communicative approach, developing oral and written communication skills. We also run courses in Heidelberg, Ludwigshafen, Karlsruhe, Mainz, Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Kassel, Kaiserslautern, Wiesbaden, Köln, Freiburg, Offenburg, Saarbrücken, München and Berlin.
Alinguas Sprachschule München is a language school in the center of Munich, Germany, that provides intensive German day and evening classes to adults, college students, high school teens and children of all levels from beginners - A1 to advanced - C1. We also offer special German summer classes.
Our school is located on Hohenzollernplatz (public square) in Munich, in the state of Bavaria, south east Germany. There are lots of bars and cafés, and shopping possibilities in the vicinity. The University of Munich and the Englischer Garten are within walking distance. Public transport is available by underground (line U2), tram (lines 27 and 12) and bus (route 53). Munich Airport is 45 minutes from the school and can be reached by suburban railway lines S1 and S8.
German language lessons for adults, college students, high school teens & children:
- German intensive courses
- German exam courses (Goethe-Institut, TestDaF, DSH & more)
- German evening classes
- German for students & au pairs
- Private one-to-one classes
- German for business professionals
- Improve your pronounciation
- Language trips for groups
- German summer classes for teenagers and adults
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
The Friedländer School is a recognised language school in Berlin attracting students of various nationalities to learn German through our wide range of high quality German language courses. Our school is conveniently located in the district of Friedrichshain in the centre of the city, close to many of the city's attractions. The fascination of this district of Berlin is great and above all draws young people to it.
The language of instruction at Friedländer School is at all times German, even though the teaching staff can in many cases speak one or more foreign language. You receive effective language instruction. Our teachers are motivated and highly qualified specialists, who speak without dialect. They know all the rules of both the current and the new German orthography.