International business schools in Greece: MBA in Athens, business programs in English, hotel management college courses. Online/ study abroad MBA programs in Greece / southern Europe for international students, Americans..
Alpine Center in Athens is the pioneering leader of International Hospitality and Tourism Management Education in Greece. The service economy encompasses many sectors including: airlines, cruise lines, sports, conventions and events, asset management, brand management, franchise management and e-business, to name but a few.
Alpine Center prides itself on its academic partnerships with DCT International Hotel & Business Management School at Vitznau-Lucerne, Switzerland; the Federal University of Wales in the UK; the Educational Institute of the American Hotel & Lodging Association in the USA; as well as being an Edexcel/BTEC Approved Center.
Masters Degree in International Hospitality &Tourism Leadership; BA (Hons) Degree in International Hospitality & Tourism Management; BA (Hons) in Culinary Arts Management; BA (Ord) in Culinary Arts Management; Swiss Diploma in Hotel Management; Swiss Diploma in Events & Conventions Management; Swiss Diploma in Culinary Arts; Higher National Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
2.MBA International Program, Athens University Of Economics & Business
Courses / Programs
The MBA International Program (also referred as i-MBA) is a vibrant and innovative postgraduate program offered by the top Business School in Greece, the Athens University of Economics and Business. It offers a personalized, technology-focused and strongly networked educational experience that empowers the future of its graduates.
Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) since 2005, and with graduates working across the globe, the program is highly reputed in the market, both in Greece and internationally. Its excellent positioning in international rankings and a number of distinctions and awards are the strongest evidence of the Program’s continuous success.The MBA International is taught entirely in English and attracts students and faculty from more than 20 countries.
The curriculum of the MBA International Program includes 10 core courses and a range of 20-25 elective courses covering the key aspects of the business sector.
The Program also provides the possibility of profiling the MBA degree in selected areas through the Concentrations , including Finance, Marketing and Strategy, International Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and Technology, Logistics and Operations.
3.EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Greece & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Greece, Athens, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the 2022 QS Top MBA rankings, EU was placed 20th in the world.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
The Business College of Athens was founded on 1971 and has four campuses in central Athens, Glyfada, Kifisia and Piraeus (suburbs of Athens) in southern Greece. The Business College of Athens is the leading private higher institution in Greece and provides high british academic education to its students. The College offers programs in English or Greek or both in English and Greek in a wide range of areas including business management, business administration (including MBA), accounting and finance, hotel and tourism and management, advertising, marketing communications and public relations.
We also provide programs in computer science, shipping, logistics and psychology. Through its exclusive franchised collaboration with the London Metropolitan University, the College is expanding its educational and scientific work, through the conduction of studies and research in various sectors of business activity. We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC), the Quality Assurance Agency (Q.A.A.) and are recognised by NARIC (National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom).
A wide range of Bachelor and Master Degrees available in English or Greek or both in English and Greek:
* Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* Business Management
* Business Logistics
* Accounting and Finance
* Advertising, Marketing Communications & PR
* Hotel and Tourism Management
* Computer Science
• For students from Greece & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.