International business schools in Greece: MBA in Athens, business programs in English, hotel management college courses. Online/ study abroad MBA programs in Greece / southern Europe for international students, Americans..
• For students from Greece & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
2.MBA International Program, Athens University Of Economics & Business
Courses / Programs
The No. 1 MBA in Greece, fully accredited by AMBA, and ranking 8th in Europe (GMAT ranking), AUEB's MBA program is officially recognized by the Greek State and the European Union. The MBA International program is a general graduate management degree that prepares students for a range of careers, while offering the possibility of majoring or specializing in a particular business area. Comprising eight course credits among a set of specified electives, specializations and majors give students an opportunity to gain knowledge into an area of interest, thus facilitating a career switch or developing an existing specialty. With 9 specializations / majors, AUEB students shape their academic experience to meet their personal career goals. Every student goes through a personalized skills development program, and also participates in a Field Study Project for a company, thus obtaining more practical experience.
The MBA International program is a general graduate management degree offering 8 specializations, so that the participants can select the curriculum that fits best their career objectives: Finance, Marketing & Strategy, International Business, Logistics, Entrepreneurship, Financial Engineering, E-Business, Management & Human Resources.
Alpine Center in Athens is the pioneering leader of International Hospitality and Tourism Management Education in Greece. The service economy encompasses many sectors including: airlines, cruise lines, sports, conventions and events, asset management, brand management, franchise management and e-business, to name but a few.
Alpine Center prides itself on its academic partnerships with DCT International Hotel & Business Management School at Vitznau-Lucerne, Switzerland; the Federal University of Wales in the UK; the Educational Institute of the American Hotel & Lodging Association in the USA; as well as being an Edexcel/BTEC Approved Center.
Masters Degree in International Hospitality &Tourism Leadership; BA (Hons) Degree in International Hospitality & Tourism Management; BA (Hons) in Culinary Arts Management; BA (Ord) in Culinary Arts Management; Swiss Diploma in Hotel Management; Swiss Diploma in Events & Conventions Management; Swiss Diploma in Culinary Arts; Higher National Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
The Business College of Athens was founded on 1971 and has four campuses in central Athens, Glyfada, Kifisia and Piraeus (suburbs of Athens) in southern Greece. The Business College of Athens is the leading private higher institution in Greece and provides high british academic education to its students. The College offers programs in English or Greek or both in English and Greek in a wide range of areas including business management, business administration (including MBA), accounting and finance, hotel and tourism and management, advertising, marketing communications and public relations.
We also provide programs in computer science, shipping, logistics and psychology. Through its exclusive franchised collaboration with the London Metropolitan University, the College is expanding its educational and scientific work, through the conduction of studies and research in various sectors of business activity. We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC), the Quality Assurance Agency (Q.A.A.) and are recognised by NARIC (National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom).
A wide range of Bachelor and Master Degrees available in English or Greek or both in English and Greek:
* Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* Business Management
* Business Logistics
* Accounting and Finance
* Advertising, Marketing Communications & PR
* Hotel and Tourism Management
* Computer Science