Scuola Toscana, Florence:
Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome). Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
- Scuola Toscana has received the Patronage Comune di Firenze in 1993 - ordinance 6197 of November 10th, 1993.
- The Scuola Toscana is a member of A.I.L (Accademia Italiana di Lingua) and ASILS (the Association of the Schools of Italian as a Second Language), recognised by Ministero degli Affari Esteri.
- Scuola Toscana has courses recognised as "Bildungsurlaub" (professional training) by the German States of Schleswig Holstein, Rheinland Pfalz, Niedersachsen, Hamburg, Berlin, Brandenburg.
- Scuola Toscana is the Florentine branch of Oesterreich Institut, the official Austrian Institution for the diffusion of German language.
- We are recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and we work under the patronate of the City of Florence.
- The school also co-operates with the Adult Education Department of the Florence City Council.
All our teachers and instructors have degrees from the Italian University, have completed training for teaching Italian as a second language and are AIL certified.
Italian Language Courses:
There are 6 levels from beginners, intermediate to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
- Italian courses for beginner, intermediate to advanced levels.
- Intensive Italian communication & conversation courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program with an Italian family
- University preparation courses
- Family holiday courses (children & adults)
- Italian for business
- Italian for tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian culture courses
- Italian art history courses
- Italian language + jewellery courses
- Fashion & Design
- Music and Opera
- Wine & Cooking...
- A maximum of 8 students per class
- Starting dates available every two weeks, 12 months a year
- Courses from one week up to three years
- The accommodation program: a wide choice of apartments and selected families in Florence (no commission)
- Proficiency evaluation once a course is completed, various Certificates and Diplomas (Accademia Italiana di Lingua and Università per Stranieri di Siena)
- Customer service: assistance and courtesy, "no surprise" prices
- Wheelchair accessible building and classrooms
The Scuola Toscana Accommodation Program offers accommodation in a variety of selected locations in Florence and in its famous surroundings. The school doesn't take any commission on the accommodation and the price you pay is the free-market price in Florence.
- Homestay Program with an Italian family: Live locally with a host family.
- Apartments: You can share an apartment, usually in the centre of the town or in the more modern areas, well connected by a public bus network.
- Hotels: All levels, from the Youth Hotel or the family hotel next to the school up to the 1st class hotels in the beautiful hills around Florence. Please reserve in due time if you want to be sure to have the best place, according to your requests.
"Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence. The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history!
ScuolaToscana also provides afternoon activities all over Florence, every day of the week except Sunday. Some of these activities include an Orientation throughout the city of Florence, The Secrets of Florence tours (my favorites), bike riding, Palazzo Vecchio, Palazzo Medici, artisan shops on the Oltrarno, dinners, pizza, apertivo, cooking classes, trips to nearby Tuscan towns or the beach. They also help with reservations to museums such as Uffizzi and L'Accademia (where some of the most famous Renaissance works of art are held).
You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana"
"Anche il servizio di assistenza di tu e gli altri nella segretaria e stato meraviglioso. Ci sono piaciuti molto la nostra camera dei via Canacci e la nostra vicina del apartamento. Lydia ed io siamo godute tanto a Firenze, grazie alla Scuola Toscana!"
"Il corso era ottimo – tutto era sempre un gran aiuto!"
“Sono stata alla Scuola Toscana per la seconda volta e come l’anno scorso mi è piaciuta molto. Ci tornerò per megliorare la lingua italiana e per godere Firenze. Grazie a tutti della scuola!"
"I miei ringraziamenti a tutti coloro che lavorano presso la chiarezza Scuola Toscana nelle informazioni e aiutare con alloggiamento con la famiglia (gratuito, ovviamente), e nel mio caso, così come rimanere a casa per persone meravigliose, istruite ecc .... che alla fine è diventato amici."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: via dei benci 23, Florence, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.