Kinderland is a well known franchised Kindergarten with many locations in Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, Subang, Shah Alam, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Ipoh, Kota Bahru, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Kuantan and Temerloh. We provide a balanced, comprehensive and stimulating preschool curriculum to develop your child's potential and to ensure success in school. At Kinderland, your child will have a quality day everyday! Kinderland's special programs in Music, Computer and Health & Fitness sets us apart from the rest!
Towards Excellence in Care, Education and Services. We believe that every child should achieve his or her full potential. Childhood years are precious, often filled with excitement and wonder. Through experiencing the joy of learning, our children will grow to be lifelong learners.
Kinderland Learning Centre, the first private early childhood teacher training centre set up in Singapore, is accredited by the Ministry of Community Development & Sports.
Early Childhood Education Programs:
Kinderplay Program for children of 2 years old; PreNursery Program for children of 3 years old; Nursery Program for children of 4 years old; Kindergarten Program 1 - 5 years old; Kindergarten Program 2- 6 years old.
We provide a balanced, comprehensive and stimulating preschool curriculum to develop your child's potential and to ensure success in school. Kinderland Educare Services is committed to providing quality preschool and child care education through the expertise and dedication of professionals in curriculum research and development, teacher training and its strong affiliation with renowned international universities.
Kinderland is an acknowledged leader in quality early childhood programs and services as well as in the accredited professional training of kindergarten and child care teachers. Our reputable track records include:
1. More than 20 years of experience in Child Care and Kindergarten Services.
2. More than 90,000 children have attended our Kinderland Kindergarten and Child care programs.
3. An extensive regional network of more than 30 centres in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Philippines and Bangladesh.
4. Kolej DiKa, offering pre-school teachers’ training programs which are approved by the Ministry of Education and the National Accreditation Board. A well-established teachers' training unit known as Kinderland Learning Centre (KLC), offering pre-school teacher training courses accredited by the Ministry of Community Development & Sports and Ministry of Education. To date, more than 6,000 students have graduated from KLC.
5. Well qualified in-house team of curriculum specialists supported by an international advisory panel.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.