KL International Kids Club, Kuala Lumpur:
KL International Kids Club is an international kindergarten in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We offer kindergarten programs for children from 12 months to 6 years old. We also offer after-school child care and a range of after-school programs which include English & Chinese clubs, homework assistance as well as cooking, computer, arts or dance classes.
- T Club from 12 months
- E Club 2~3 years
- J Club 3~4 years
- P Club 4~5 years
- K Club 5~6 years
After School Programs:
After School Care; English Club; Chinese Club; Gifted Maths; Homework Assistance; Kids Book Club; Kids Arts Club; Kids Photography Club; Kids Computer Club; Kids Cooking Club; Kids Hip Hop Club; Kids Dance Club; School Holiday Program; International School Preparedness Program; Mom's English Program
Small classes offer individualized attention for your child. In a learn, play and discovery environment children are offered structured, unstructured and routine activities. Academic skills are taught in both large and small group lessons; as much as possible, instruction accommodates individual developmental needs, abilities and interests. Cumulative portfolios of the child's work, teacher observations, and periodic parent conferences are the means by which progress and development are assessed.
KL International Kids Club Curriculum is developed by Canada Alberta Education in consultation with early childhood educators. It describes what young children need to learn to prepare for entry into Grade 1, and provides a foundation for later grades. Children accomplish these learnings not only in KL International Kids Club program, but also in their homes and communities.
Clear expectations in seven learning areas meet the needs of young children and provide a foundation for elementary school:
1. Early Literacy
2. Early Numeracy
3. Citizenship and Identity
4. Environment and Community Awareness
5. Personal and Social Responsibility
6. Physical Skills and Well-being
7. Creative Expression
KL International Kids Club's philosophy of "learning is fun" recognizes that each child is unique and provides each child with individual experiences in:
- Developing a feeling of confidence and positive self-image
- Learning to relate and respect other children and adults as individuals (co-operating, negotiating, and problem solving)
- Stimulating intellectual development (pre-reading, pre-writing, basic math and science concepts)
- Curiosity and understanding about their world
- Interacting with other children in group situations
- Learning the fine art of self-discipline
- Introducing and nurturing aesthetic and creative skills
- Promoting development and good co-ordination of small and large muscles
- Developing listening and language skills in various structured activities and by initiating, selecting and organizing their own play in unstructured activities
- Functioning independently
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 16A, Jalan U-Thant, 55000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.