International business schools in Norway: Colleges of management, MBA programs online, masters programs in English, degree in business studies, accounting, study abroad programs in Oslo. Business schools in Scandinavia, Europe, Sweden, UK..
Founded in 1936 in Bergen, NHH (the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration) is the first and foremost business school in Norway. It is the first choice for Norwegian students and for the Norwegian business community. Accreditation by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) ensures that NHH strives to maintain the highest level of teaching and research. Membership of the Community of European Management Schools (CEMS), the Partnership in International Management (PIM) and bilateral agreements mean that NHH was partnerships with some of the leading institutions for economics and business administration in the world. NHH is also an active participant in educational programmes under NORDPLUS / NOREK and ERASMUS and was Norway's representative in pilot project that established the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). With Norwegian membership of the Bologna Process, the study programmes at NHH conform to the standard European model for Bachelor, Master and Doctorial degrees (3+2+3).
NHH's programmes include undegraduate, graduate and doctorial programmes in economics, management, accounting and business analysis. NHH also has the longest established Executive MBA programme in Norway, with specialisations including strategic leadership, brand management, and financial control and management. MSc in International Business (English language).
• For students from Norway & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.