ESL Summer Camp USA: Summer English Camp for adults, Homestay USA, Sprachferien in den USA für Erwachsene, Campamentos de verano en EEUU, Cursos de inglés verano Estados Unidos, Camp d'été aux Etats-Unis
Penobscot Language School - Adult Summer English Immersion Program, Maine: Penobscot School in Rockland, Maine, is a unique non-profit center for language learning and international exchange. We offer 3-week summer English immersion courses for adults. Rockland is a fishing port of 8,000 inhabitants located in MidCoast Maine, USA. Our students call our program "non-stop English." Each July, August and September, we invite 15-20 adults from around the world to spend three weeks speaking English and enjoying life in our friendly community here on the beautiful Maine coast. If you appreciate the value of a true English immersion, we would love to have you join us.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer English Program for Adults:
The goal of the Summer English Program for adults is maximum English acquisition, for international adults who have basic English and a serious interest in building confidence and fluency.
Three hours of class each weekday, 24/7 conversational immersion, outdoor activities, meals and homestay.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-06-07 were from:
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Canarias, Spain;
North New Portland;
Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
Located in Stamford CT (just one hour north of NYC), The Mayapple Center provides 5-day summer programs in the fields of creative writing, music, visual arts, humanities, and theatre. Taught by experienced faculty who are leading specialists in their respective fields, our summer arts programs are open to adults with two years of college experience.
In addition, we offer cultural literacy weekend programs for youth, 30-day artist residencies, humanities forums, humanitarian retreats, and study abroad programs.
Mayapple creates space to cultivate imagination through artistic and intellectual cross-pollination in a distinctly 21st century climate. We create an atmosphere where artists and scholars of exceptional stature come to teach and collaborate with small groups of dedicated, like-minded participants. Our diverse programs are offered in a retreat environment where the distractions of quotidian life are suspended, freeing participants and faculty to pursue artistic and intellectual passions.
The Center is located on a 10 acre campus whose serene lake and peaceful landscape of trees and gardens serve to inspire its residents. Activities such as swimming, tennis, canoeing, yoga and meditation promote a strong sense of community among residents, with an emphasis on mindfulness.
The center’s holistic approach is demonstrated by our dedication to sustainability. Meals are partially prepared from organic produce from Mayapple gardens, and we serve locally-sourced food at every meal.
• Kaplan International offer summer English courses for adults in the USA. Our English schools are located in New York City; Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach, California; Miami, Florida; Boston area, Massachusetts; Seattle area, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; and Washington DC.
• All of our ESL schools in the USA offer Vacation English courses. Vacation English is our least intensive course option, helping you to improve your English language skills but leaving you with plenty of free time for sightseeing and leisure activities.
• Students take 20 General English classes per week. The course is designed for students over the age of 16 with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last from 2 - 52 weeks and begin every Monday.
• In addition to our Vacation English programs, we offer summer and year-round courses in General English, Intensive English, TOEFL and Academic English, Business English and GRE & GMAT exam preparation for international students.
Broadreach College, the college division of Broadreach, offers accredited summer courses abroad for college students in the Caribbean, Latin America, South Africa & many more locations. Located in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina and backed by nineteen years of experience in running educational programs for thousands of young adults, Broadreach College combines the finest elements of experiential learning, traditional classroom learning and service learning with international travel and cultural exchange to provide extraordinary expeditions and study abroad opportunities. Our most popular programs include ecology and conservation, marine sciences, language and culture programs, wilderness and outdoor leadership.
Students begin each course with an orientation to the host country and culture as well as an introduction to other members of the group. This orientation typically lasts a couple of days and often includes an adventure activity unique to that particular location. After program orientation, students immerse themselves in the academic topic. Students will explore unique environments and cultures while studying exciting areas & learning critical know-how and skills.
• Immerse yourself this spring or summer in the exciting world of candle making, encaustic art, and wax painting with an intensive course in Jamaica (new location information to follow. Contact us for details of accommodation).
• The Candle Academy offers summer and year-round courses taught by Gary Simmons - one of the world's top candle designers and encaustic art specialists.
• The Candle Academy is a leading candle making school for U.S. & global students. Its qualifications in the candle business offer you the creative, technical and commercial skills you need to profit from this profession.
• In addition to our on-site programs, students may also study via distance learning, with candle making courses taught Live via Skype and email correspondence.
"Lessons are step by step and easy to learn. Fantastic inspiration to get motivated in the art of candle making."
- Alexandra, France
"Even being an existing candlemaker for many years, I was very inspired."
- Mel, Australia
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.