Penobscot School, Maine: Penobscot School is located in Rockland, Maine on the mid-coast. Since 1986, it has offered year-round foreign language learning and international cultural exchange to local and international adults, families, small groups and businesses. It also offers special after-school and summer courses just for kids, as well as three-week English immersion programs in July and August. The school's current focus is on Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Russian but many other languages are offered during the fall and winter sessions, including Spanish. The school's offering of language classes is limited during the summer session when English for international adults becomes the focus. The school welcomes requests for languages not currently listed. Tutoring is available in all languages year-round.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Programs: Introduction to Spanish ; Continuing Early Spanish; Intermediate Spanish; Advanced Spanish; Spanish for Children; Weekend Immersion Programs; Private Tutoring
• Learn English in Florida with American Language Programs (ALP)!
• With courses available in Orlando, Miami, Boca Raton, Palm Beach & Kissimmee, we provide English language immersion homestay programs where the student stays in the home of their qualified English tutor.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes are designed to meet your individual needs. We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80.
• Lessons are offered at the convenience and agreement of both student and teacher. The family provides all meals plus they offer a minimum of one excursion per week. All of our teachers/homes are carefully inspected to ensure student comfort and safety.
• Our fees are competitive and lower than many other English programs. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program. ALP is structured with the student in mind.
Student Testimonial: "It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life." During my third stay, I studied to take the TOEFL test; I obtained a score of 577 our of 587. I recommend this method." - Benedicte, France
MásSpanish offers the ultimate in flexible, personalized Spanish classes throughout the Boston area. Our private, small group and corporate classes are designed around your schedule and interests. You choose the time and place, and our highly-skilled isntructors will get you on track toward fluency.
At MásSpanish, your classes won’t be based on a textbook. Our tutors design classes around the goals and interests of each student, carefully selecting conversation topics and exercises to address your specific needs.You won’t find this type of Spanish instruction in textbooks or CDs. You won’t find it in a traditional group class. And you won’t find it at any other language school.
Spanish Immersion Programs; Spanish Business Programs; Group Spanish Courses; Private Spanish Tuition; Conversational Spanish; Spanish for Healthcare; Certification for Spanish Teachers; Customized Corporate Programs, Spanish for Government & Community Outreach; Spanish for Social Services; Spanish for International Development; Spanish for Educators.
• Learn Spanish online in Maine with ABC Languages - a leading provider of Spanish lessons in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Spanish language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, and throughout Maine and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Spanish language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Spanish language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Spanish, we can tailor our one-on-one online Spanish lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places in the San Francisco Bay Area to learn Spanish.
• Our Spanish teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC Languages also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi and Polish.
Student Review: “I highly recommend this school. If you put in the effort and are really keen to learn, this is the school that will help you enjoy a foreign language, meet other people who also have similar goals to you and learn useful skills to use the language abroad.” • Maria C
Located in downtown Crossing, Boston, MA, Boston Area Spanish Exchange, (BASE), is a teacher-founded and teacher-run Spanish school providing small-group Spanish tuition and private Spanish lessons with a conversational focus. We are bilinguals, linguists and experienced Spanish teachers passionate about languages, teaching and learning. We have over ten years of experience in language instruction. Boston is an exciting place, particularly culturally and linguistically, and we are pleased to present BASE to you in search of your Spanish language acquisition, and bridging cultural and linguistic gaps in the Boston area.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for U.S. and international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
• Choose from two English language schools in Boston with Kaplan International. Located in Boston’s city centre (Fenway), and at Harvard Square, our English schools offer a comprehensive range of courses for students of all levels.
• Join one of our English language schools and discover the fascinating history of Boston, America’s education capital, while you study English.
• Citizens of 66 countries attended our Boston ESL schools last year.
Accreditation: • Our English language schools in Boston are accredited by ACCET.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options. Learn English in Boston with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career.
• Kaplan International offers high standards of teaching and student care, as well as quality courses and accommodation at our English schools worldwide.
Student Review: "The Kaplan Experience was the turning point of my life. When I first came here I couldn’t speak any English, I was afraid to speak for fear that people would misunderstand me.
I know I’m still not perfect but at least I’m confident now and not afraid of speaking. I also have met new friends and learned about other cultures.”
- Yina Youn, South Korea (Academic Year Intensive student)
Quality English Language Courses: • Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GRE Exam preparation
• GMAT Test preparation
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.