Portland English Language Academy: The Portland English Language Academy (PELA) offers high-quality English language courses customized to the language needs of our students who come from many different cultural backgrounds. We provide opportunities for students to build the English language skills needed to communicate effectively in the modern world. We teach "living English" as it is actually used today.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our school is situated in downtown Portland, Oregon: a safe, friendly, and affordable city. Portland offers all the big city activities such as concerts and sports events, but still has a small town feel because it is very friendly, and easy to get around. Portland also has an excellent bus and train system. Additionally, for those of you who love the outdoor activities, it is easy to visit the nearby mountains and beach.
English Courses: Intensive or Semi-Intensive English
Intensive or Semi-Intensive TOEFL
Intensive or Semi-Intensive IELTS
TOEIC & IELTS Test Preparation Classes
Intensive or Semi-Intensive + Volunteer
At Portland English Language Academy, you will have many chances to practice your English with Americans - both inside and outside of the school.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Portland!
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for families, school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
• Learn English in Portland OR with Kaplan International, an ACCET-accredited English school.
• Conveniently situated in Downtown Portland's Pearl District, Kaplan International provides a wide range of English language programs to students from around the globe.
• Study options include general and intensive English, academic year and semester courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• Kaplan International Portland is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training). Citizens from 40 different countries attended our Portland ESL school last year.
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Sangjun, South Korea
• Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ).
• Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Elective courses, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English courses.
• Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history. Our focus is not only to teach the English language but also to introduce students to American culture and lifestyle.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• We are authorized to issue I-20's to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation / Accent Reduction & Writing Courses)
• Business English
• Recreational English
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults
Our housing options include a Homestay program with an American family, and an apartment share option.
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to adults, children and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or English exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location.
• We also have language schools in Rice Village in south-central Houston, Spring/The Woodlands, and Pearland.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on grammar, conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), which ensures that every student gets the individual attention they need to excel. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your new conversation skills.
• Private tutoring can take place at our school, your home or office or other location of your choice in the Greater Houston area. This is an ideal option for students who need flexibility in their schedule or need to learn as quickly as possible.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to learn the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
• General English classes for beginners to advanced
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• TOEFL test preparation
• SAT test preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• Corporate English language training for executives
• English courses for the entire family
• English classes for kids & teens
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
• English tutoring for high school students
Also: • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)