Online high schools / homeschools in Canada: Homeschooling programs in BC, Ontario, AB for K12, online high school diploma at home. Tutors for kids, online high schools in Canada for international students, enrichment classes, accredited homeschools from Canada, USA. UK university prep, online college prep for secondary school students, young adults.
1.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Canadian & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, across Canada.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
2.K5 Learning - Online Reading & Math Enrichment for K-5
Courses / Programs
Based in Vancouver BC, Canada, K5 Learning offers an online after-school math and reading study program for kids from kindergarten through grade 5. Our online enrichment program is available across North America and aims to help children to build reading, math and study skills to last a lifetime. Kids complete an online assessment of 8 key reading and math skills, and then work independently and at their own pace through over 3,000 award winning lessons and activities.
The lessons are animated, interactive and simple enough that even a 4 year old can use them by himself. The system automatically chooses lessons for students (based on their assessment and past lessons), tracks student progress and provides reports for parents.
K5 Learning was founded by parents who wanted better learning tools available to their kids for home use. In 2010 we licensed the very best reading and math software, used in hundreds of schools, from leading U.S. education companies. K5 Learning is formed from the combination of this award winning software.
We believe K5 provides the best home use learning platform in North America for kindergarten through grade 5. We offer a 14 day free trial.
K5 Learning includes 4 modules:
- K5 Math (curricula based lessons)
- K5 Math Facts (an adaptive program for developing instant recall in math facts)
- K5 Reading (curricula based lessons)
- K5 Spelling (an advanced spelling and vocabulary tutor)
Bronston Canadian Academy is a private school authorized by the Ministry of Education of Ontario to offer credit courses towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma. The goal of the school is to prepare students from elementary through to Grade 12 in order to meet university admission requirements worldwide.
The school's academic programs, known as the Bronston Canadian Programs, are offered on campus in the heart of Hamilton ON, and online and through its Collaborative-Edu partnerships, to students worldwide.
The Bronston Canadian Program is a true representation of quality in education and services making all efforts to ensure that students are well prepared for the challenges of university work.
Based in Windsor ON, Le Linguiste School is a virtual secondary school that offers online English as a Second Language (ESL) courses as well as high school credit courses for students in Grades 9 to 12.
Students throughout Canada, the U.S. and across the globe can enroll at Le Linguiste School and attend classes online from the comfort of their own homes. Our students receive the Ontario Secondary School Diploma at the end of their secondary education. This allows them to enroll in American and Canadian universities and colleges.
We welcome virtual learners from diverse communities within Canada and abroad, to our 21st Century school.
Our goal is to prepare learners for the demands of the 21st Century workplace by equipping them with essential knowledge, skills, and competencies.
Online / Homeschool Language Programs & Courses for Grades 9-12:
- English as a Second Language & English Literacy Development
- The Arts
- Canadian And World Studies
- Computer Studies
- French As A Second Language
- Guidance And Career Education
- Health And Physical Education
- Native Studies
- Social Sciences And Humanities
- Technological Education
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-08-14 were from viewers in:
beach park, USA;
Sri Muktsar/Punjab/village mehna, India;
Sunshine Coast bc;
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India;
You are here: School & College Search> Homeschool Programs / Online High Schools in Canada> Homeschool programs online for elementary school to high school students, Canadian children / expat families to study at home online in BC, Vancouver, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Montreal, Quebec. Pre-university enrichment programs online for young adults, accredited homeschooling courses, certificate studies.