Online high school in Nebraska: Homeschooling programs online, college prep curriculum. Accredited distance education home school for students in Omaha, Douglas County, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Bellevue NB in Midwest region.
The University of Nebraska High School: The University of Nebraska High School is an accredited, university-based online high school with a headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. Specifically designed for distance learners, our online college preparatory curriculum allows students to earn high school credit or a diploma from anywhere in the world. We offer Core, Elective, and Advanced Placement courses, with over 100 high school course options to choose from. Our online high school is accredited by AdvancED (North Central Association) & the Nebraska Department of Education.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Core, Elective, and Advanced Placement Online High School Courses:
- More than 100 online high school courses
- Courses meet national and state standards
- Complete and rigorous curriculum
- College-bound environment ensures students are four-year college eligible
- Electives allow students to explore special interests or career choices
- Foundational courses help students bridge grade-level gaps
Based in Overland Park, Kansas, Heritage Home School Academy is an accredited Christian homeschool option for families across the United States and around the world. Our school is focused on family, quality education and the success of children from Kindergarten through 12th Grade. We offer a traditional Christian homeschool curriculum as well as a modern, easy-to-follow online curriculum option.
Our online curriculum gives your child a chance for independent learning, 24/7, at any computer connection. Our traditional homeschool option gives you the opportunity to build your relationship and directly interact with your child as they learn new concepts from a traditional print format.
Heritage Home School Academy’s founders believe every child learns, develops and processes information differently. Our traditional Christian homeschooling and online based curriculum are both committed to educating children from Kindergarten through 12th Grade to ensure they fully grasp concepts and ideas for learning and for life.
Homeschool Programs for Children from Kindergarten through Grade 12:
Traditional (Print) Christian Homeschool Program:
- Bible-based curriculum
- Easy-to-follow curricula workbooks
- Basic curricula: Math, Science, Social Studies & Language
- Includes multiple electives
- Academic advisors work individually with every student
Online Homeschool Program (Grades 3-12)
- Flexible computer-based educational courses
- Nationally accredited
- Christian-based materials
- General, College Prep and Honors Diplomas
Based in Boulder, Colorado, eTutor is an accredited online school providing quality distance learning opportunities for K-12 students anywhere in the world. eTutor Virtual Learning offers a proven alternative to the traditional model of a teacher in a classroom with students.
All students deserve the same high quality of instruction that students receive from a great educator. eTutor offers that high quality learning experience online, combining superior tutors, engaging content, a fully customized online learning environment and a high level of service to support student success.
eTutor offers two programs: The Guided One-to-One Program provides a skilled and trained online tutor to work with your student. The tutor communicates with student and parent 24/7 via email and once a week for an hour through a bulletin board-chat room built into our system.
The Independent Program allows students to work at their own pace through an instructional program especially designed for the user. Online students benefit from parent participation. eTutor is an accredited distance learning program. Students may return to public and private schools with credit they have earned through the program.
K-12 Homeschool and Distance Education Programs:
- Independent Study Program
- Guided One-To-One Study Program
- Military Students
- Gifted Students
- Students On The Go
- Supplemental Program
- International Students
- Summer Program
Core courses include:
- English, Literature, Reading, Language Arts, Math, Computation, Algebra, Geometry, Data Analysis, Science, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, History, Civics, Economics, Sociology
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom -for U.S. & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one-to-one courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Independence, Jackson County, Saint Charles County, Greene, Boone, Buchanan, Clay, Jefferson counties & across MO.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.
Bellevue University in Nebraska is a not-for-profit institution founded in 1966. It is a recognized national leader in providing post-secondary education opportunities for working adults.
The mission of Bellevue University is to provide quality liberal arts and career-oriented programs at undergraduate and graduate levels.
Exceptional educational value and affordable access are provided to a diverse student body through efficient operation and moderate tuition.
Bellevue University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS). The NCACS is one of the six regional accrediting agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Bellevue University's online business degree programs are among the 20th largest nationwide in terms of enrollment, according to rankings released this week by U.S. News and World Report.
Located in Ojai, Ventura County, California, Laurel Springs School is an accredited, online private school that offers quality educational homeschool programs for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. We teach children from all over the U.S. as well as international students who want to attend American colleges and universities. We offer college prep academics, including Advanced Placement (AP), Honors, and Gifted and Talented programs.
Laurel Springs is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and 94% of our graduates enter the college of their choice. In addition to our WASC accreditation, most Laurel Springs courses are also NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
Laurel Springs combines the benefits of a traditional school with the flexibility of individualized distance learning. Our students benefit from individual academic plans which surpasses typical homeschool or online options. Our qualified teachers grade every lesson and regularly consult with each of their students, providing personalized instruction tailored to maximize learning.