Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Oklahoma: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Oklahoma to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Oklahoma City area, Tulsa, Norman, Lawton, Broken Arrow..
• Are you searching for quality online homeschool programs in Missouri for your child or teenager?
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for K-12 students in Missouri and throughout the U.S.
• Our Acellus Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Online Homeschool Programs for K-12 Students: - Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• Includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
Written in 1984 by two educators based in Collin County, Texas, KONOS is a biblically-based K-12 unit studies curriculum that equips parents nationwide to become master teachers of their own children. True Christian education goes beyond a trained intellect - it transforms behavior. That is why KONOS' homeschool curriculum designed its units around character traits, rather than subjects, literature, or chronology.
Instead of merely learning about biblical truths, KONOS kids do mounds of at-home, hands-on activities to practice Christ-like character traits. Training in Godly character is KONOS’ foremost objective, yet Godly character without academic knowledge and skills does not fully equip students.
Based in Arlington TX, Texas Success Academy is a private, accredited online school that provides individualized learning programs for 6th-12th grade students, credit recovery, summer school as well as adults.
No two students have exactly the same skills or learning style. That’s why we create an individual learning plan for every student. Your plan will the intake data assessment, combine direct instruction, small-group and one-on-one tutoring and instructional guidance in a way that works for each student.
Texas Success Academy and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education
Texas Success Academy is recognized by the Department of Education of the United States, and internationally. We are fully-accredited through AdvancED (SACS CASI), and approved by the Texas Education Agency.
Features / classes include:
- Individualized learning
- Middle (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- Classes for Adults (ages 18 to 80)
- Credit Recovery
- Dropout Prevention
- Summer School
- Foreign Languages
- Special Education
- Honors and AP Classes
- ACT/SAT Prep
- Special Education
- Accelerated Programs
- Courses are flexible and convenient, open 24/7/365, and individualized based on your background and high school credits
Based in Columbia MO, the University of Missouri High School provides distance learning high school courses through a variety of delivery methods. Our courses complement traditional high school curricula and provide a platform for independent learners of all ages seeking an alternative to traditional high school attendance.
In addition to individual online courses, MU High School offers a fully accredited online high school diploma. MU High’s online high school diploma provides a flexible and affordable option for those seeking an alternative accredited diploma to traditional high school attendance.
Students take our high school courses and apply credit earned to graduate from their own school, or to achieve their personal academic goals. MU High School offers flexible options to meet your students needs — with choices in the self-paced, independent study format or semester learning
The University of Missouri High School is accredited by AdvancED external link and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI). MU High School has been serving students in Missouri, throughout the U.S., and internationally since 1999.
Located in Ojai, Ventura County, California, Laurel Springs School is an accredited, online private school that offers quality educational homeschool programs for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. We teach children from all over the U.S. as well as international students who want to attend American colleges and universities. We offer college prep academics, including Advanced Placement (AP), Honors, and Gifted and Talented programs.
Laurel Springs is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and 94% of our graduates enter the college of their choice. In addition to our WASC accreditation, most Laurel Springs courses are also NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
Laurel Springs combines the benefits of a traditional school with the flexibility of individualized distance learning. Our students benefit from individual academic plans which surpasses typical homeschool or online options. Our qualified teachers grade every lesson and regularly consult with each of their students, providing personalized instruction tailored to maximize learning.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university/ college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom for U.S. & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one-to-one courses, & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Pulaski County, Sebastian, Washington, Benton, Sebastian counties, across AR & nationwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of US high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students & young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, & to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.