Online GCSE and A-level schools & colleges in UK for adults, high school teens, international students: Online GCSE courses for homeschooling students, distance learning / home study GCSE classes, professional diploma courses for mature students at home in London, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle.
Open College - for UK & International Students: Open College is an online college offering a range of A-Levels, GCSEs and Diplomas to students around the world. Once enrolled with the college, you can study online at any time and in any place that suits you and your schedule.
Email:Contact us below
All our courses come with full tutor support to help and enable our students to achieve the best results possible when studying their courses with Open College. Our goal is to offer affordable education to everyone, regardless of their background or location, and to enable students around the world to succeed and progress their educational journeys.
Thanks to being an online college, we have no term times, so students are free to sign up and enrol for studying courses whenever they wish to. Our A-Levels and GCSEs only have the entry requirement of you having a good understanding of English and an internet connection in order to study the courses.
The National IT Learning Centre in London, England, has over 12 years experience delivering computer training via open and distance learning. Our online industry certification courses are designed to give students the best combination of skills, experience and training to gain employment within the computer industry.
With The National IT Learning Centre, career support is a key priority, even during your computer training course. An extensive career support programme is available to all students during their computer training course including CV design, interview training, CV sponsorship and one-to-one advice.
The National IT Learning Centre is accredited as a Microsoft Certified Partner. We are also accredited by the ODL QC (Open and Distance Learning Quality Council).
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
Are you captivated by new looks when you thumb through magazines, would you love to try out new brands and products but don’t know how to use them? Do you ever wish you knew how to create the looks you see on TV or in fashion magazines?
Training as a make-up artist can be a fascinating and rewarding career choice, working with people for a variety of events and creating beautiful looks that will both intrigue and inspire. From selling top brands and giving group or individual make-up lessons, to bridal makeovers, or make-up for photography and fashion, there are many interesting avenues to follow.
The University of Reading (20 minutes from London) is one of the top 20 most research-intensive universities in the UK, a major contributor to the knowledge economy, and internationally recognised for the excellence of its teaching on a broad range Arts, Humanities and Sciences programmes. The University offers taught degree programmes in more than 60 subjects, and in excess of 250 part-time adult education (public) courses.
For those who are unable to study with us on the usual 'residential' basis, we offer a small number of undergraduate degree and postgraduate degree programmes by distance learning with part-time study options available.
Undergraduate: BSc Building Surveying, BSc Construction Management, BSc Estate Management, BSc Property Management, BSc Quantity Surveying.
Postgraduate: PGDip/MA Careers Education, Information and Guidance in Higher Education, MBA Construction and Real Estate, MSc International Securities, Investment and Banking, PGDip Music Teaching in Professional Practice, MA Music Teaching in Professional Practice, Certificate English Language Teaching, Diploma English Language Teaching & more ...
Online Candle Making Courses in UK & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in the UK and around the world.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in UK include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational holiday package in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Review:
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today".
Mike, CEO Aroma Home, England
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in the UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Europe & worldwide with EU Business School to earn an internationally-Accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & more via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School with campuses in Germany (Munich), Spain (Barcelona), & Switzerland (Geneva) is recognized globally for the excellence of the students & faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• EU now offers the following London Metropolitan University, UK state-recognized degrees Online & on its 3 campuses:
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Online)
- MSc International Business Management (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
- MBA (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our Online Degrees or enrollment into our campus programs in Europe.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Bachelor of Arts in International Relations; Sports Management
• Online MBA Program specializations include
- Digital Business
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- Blockchain Management
- Global Banking & Finance
• Online Masters Programs include
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Luxury Business
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Business Analytics & Data Science
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
You are here: School Search> Distance Learning / Online Colleges in the UK> Online A-Level classes, online GCSE courses for adults & Diploma courses for international students (adults & secondary school students / teenagers to study at home).