Homeschool programs in Texas: K12 online schools, accredited high school diploma at home, Christian homeschooling programs for students living in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/ Fort Worth, Austin, El Paso..
• Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student.
• In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
2.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom -for U.S., UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Houston, Harris County, Dallas County, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin, Travis County, Bexar County, Tarrant County, across TX & nationwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of US high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, & lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, & to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
The Southern Baptist Academy (SBA), based in Dallas, is dedicated to bringing a thoroughly Christian education to Southern Baptist homeschooling families. Our K-12 courses will bring Kingdom Education to your household. SBA is an independent, private Christian K-12 online homeschool program that is registered as a private school by the Texas Department of Education.
Texas’ progressive educational laws allow us to deliver a fantastic online homeschooing curriculum throughout the country. SBA is doctrinely based on the Statement of Faith of the Southern Baptist Convention.
SBA is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance. This means that enrolling your homeschooler in our online school program is equivalent to sending them to the private Christian school across town. The Southern Baptist Academy is recognized by colleges and school districts across the country as a private school.
Based in Houston, Texas, Trezvant Academy Online Homeschool (TAOHS) is proud to offer an online homeschool program where K-12 students and adults can learn from the comfort of their own homes.
Study options include morning, afternoon, evening, and late night classes 24/7; small group settings; one-on-one attention; or individualized classes at additional cost.
Our core curriculum areas in all grade levels are exceptionally evident, along with our computer lab, fine arts, and physical education programs.
TAOHS is committed to providing individuals of all ages and backgrounds multiple experiences that foster development of the combination of skills, knowledge, and attitudes required to be environmentally and educationally literate.
Based in Houston TX and Cupertino CA, Learning Scholars offers online one-on-one tutoring / enrichment programs, homework assistance and exam preparation to U.S. students nationwide and international students. Our tutoring programs are for Elementary, Middle and High School students. We also offer special preparation courses for SAT, ACT, SSAT, PSAT and ISEE.
Learning Scholars combines the best-in-class technology with years of expertise in the academic arena. We provide web based interactive learning environment, equipped with tools for optimum learning.
Our tutors are highly experienced and qualified teachers who are usually post graduate degree holders in their subjects of expertise and with an additional degree in education. Before being enrolled as tutors with Learning Scholars, they undergo a stringent training program which makes them proficient in dealing with students of varied interests and IQ levels. They help bring out the best in you.
With offices in Shakopee, Minnesota, and San Antonio, Texas, Christina International High School is a private, virtual (online) school offering middle and high school homeschool programs. Founded by educators, academics and internet technology professionals with over 90 years of combined administrative and teaching experience in online and distance based education, CIHS provides an accredited non-traditional education to all students including complete curriculums that lead to a diploma and graduation.
Students in need of credit recovery, a single course, or those hard-to-find Advanced Placement (AP) classes will find our online environment with its anytime and anyplace feature an ideal way to learn from home.
CIHS is designed to fully leverage the power of the Internet to combine the academic continuity and personal interaction associated with traditional brick-and-mortar schools with the flexibility, safety and depth of a virtual learning environment. We are accredited by the National Private School Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA).
Based in Arlington TX, Texas Success Academy is a private, accredited online school that provides individualized learning programs for 6th-12th grade students, credit recovery, summer school as well as adults.
No two students have exactly the same skills or learning style. That’s why we create an individual learning plan for every student. Your plan will the intake data assessment, combine direct instruction, small-group and one-on-one tutoring and instructional guidance in a way that works for each student.
Texas Success Academy and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education
Texas Success Academy is recognized by the Department of Education of the United States, and internationally. We are fully-accredited through AdvancED (SACS CASI), and approved by the Texas Education Agency.
Features / classes include:
- Individualized learning
- Middle (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- Classes for Adults (ages 18 to 80)
- Credit Recovery
- Dropout Prevention
- Summer School
- Foreign Languages
- Special Education
- Honors and AP Classes
- ACT/SAT Prep
- Special Education
- Accelerated Programs
- Courses are flexible and convenient, open 24/7/365, and individualized based on your background and high school credits
Written in 1984 by two educators based in Collin County, Texas, KONOS is a biblically-based K-12 unit studies curriculum that equips parents nationwide to become master teachers of their own children. True Christian education goes beyond a trained intellect - it transforms behavior. That is why KONOS' homeschool curriculum designed its units around character traits, rather than subjects, literature, or chronology.
Instead of merely learning about biblical truths, KONOS kids do mounds of at-home, hands-on activities to practice Christ-like character traits. Training in Godly character is KONOS’ foremost objective, yet Godly character without academic knowledge and skills does not fully equip students.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-01-25 were from viewers in:
San Antonio, Texas;
Grand Prairie, TX.;
San Antonio, TX, NISD;
You are here: School & College Search> Homeschool Programs / Online High Schools in USA> Homeschools in Texas for families living in Harris County, Dallas County area, Bexar County, Tarrant County, Travis County, Hidalgo County, Williamson County TX..