Periplus Home Education:
Based in London, Periplus Home Education is a not-for–profit organisation that provides high-quality, accessible learning solutions for young people aged 11-18 in the UK and overseas. We offer live, on-line teaching to groups and individuals and can provide online tuition in individual subjects at any level or a full taught secondary school curriculum leading to examinations if required. In addition, we offer intensive, short-term tuition prior to examinations. Our teachers are subject specialists and fully qualified in the UK.
Our mission is to make learning accessible, flexible and enjoyable for every individual by working with their unique abilities and guiding them through a highly personal educational experience.
We believe home education should be tailored towards each student’s own capability and needs. Our courses are diverse, flexible and designed to meet individual requirements. We provide a customised learning experience, supported with an extensive collection of study modes, resources, extra-curricular subjects and tutorials. Each student has a full support network of tutors and a forum where you can link with others to share problems, answers, hints and tips.
Private or group tuition available:
- Full-taught secondary school curriculum leading to examinations if required. At Key stage 3 (11-14 years) the courses are based on the content of the UK National Curriculum. At Key Stage 4 (14-16) our courses are based on the IGCSE syllabuses from Edexcel.
- Online tuition in individual subjects including English, Maths, Science, Languages, History & more.
- Intensive short-term tuition prior to examinations.
Our teachers are all fully qualified and are on-hand to provide consultation sessions, lectures and tutorials in a variety of subjects. They are happy to work with a group, one-to-one or online. Their primary role is to offer guidance and instil enthusiasm. All members of our team are passionate about their subjects and more importantly excel in the art of teaching and explaining.
Online learning provides all the benefits of face to face tuition without the need for travelling. This is the most efficient, flexible and modern method of accessing private or small group tuition. You will need to have a reasonably up to date PC or laptop with a good broadband internet connection. A headset and microphone is essential to avoid severe feedback when using the built in microphone and speakers on a laptop. Ideally you would have a webcam also.
This form of education is suited to:
- Home educated students
- Students too ill to attend school
- Students wishing to take an extra subject or one that might not be available at school
- Students who are living overseas
- Students who are elite athletes or in the performing arts industry and are regularly required to be away from school
- Students awaiting a school place and even those who are on appeal or who have been unable to secure a place in the school of choice
- Foreign students new to the UK - especially for English language
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Arena House, 66-68 Pentonville Road, N1 9HS, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.