Based in Utah, AIOA is a Kindergarten - Grade 12 school that offers an individualized, accredited, innovative alternative to the traditional educational setting. Serving Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School students, we provide a wide range of K-12 courses in categories that include Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Foreign Languages, among others. In addition to our K-12 homeschool courses, we also provide Adult Education courses and university concurrent enrollment.
K-5, Elementary, Middle & High School Courses:
Online K-5 / Elementary School Courses:
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
Online Middle School Courses:
- Math Grade 6
- Math Grade 7
- Math Grade 8
- Science Grade 6
- Science Grade 7
- Science Grade 8
- Reading/Language Arts Grade 6
- Reading/Language Arts Grade 7
- Reading/Language Arts Grade 8
- Social Studies Grade 6
- Social Studies Grade 7
- Social Studies Grade 8
Online High School Courses:
- High School: Pre-Calculus
- High School: Algebra I
- High School: Algebra 2
- High School: Geometry
- High School: Trigonometry
- High School: Math Models
- High School: Math 1, 2, 3, 4
- High School: English I
- High School: English II
- High School: English III - American Literature
- High School: English IV - British Literature
- High School: Biology
- High School: Physical Science
- High School: Chemistry
- High School: Physics
- High School: Earth/Space Science
- High School: Integrated Physics and Chemistry
- High School: U.S. History (to 1850)
- High School: U.S. History (1850-Present)
- High School: U.S. Government
- High School: World History
- High School: Civics
- High School: World Geography
High School Electives:
- Art History
- Computer Applications
- Earth/Space Science
- Health & Medicine
- Journalism/Digital Photography
- Marine Biology
- Media Studies
- Personal Finance
- Personal Fitness
- Physical Education
- Public Speaking
- Renewable Energy
- Space Exploration
- Work Study
- World Geography
Adult Education Program:
Incoming adult students complete three phases to earn a high school diploma. First, students complete an assessment to evaluate their knowledge of specific skills and concepts. Second, a learning program is designed for each student. Finally, based on the results of the assessment, students learn and complete the material needed to complete and earn a high school diploma.
Who can benefit from our adult education program?
- Students who are 19 years of age or older who want an accredited U.S. diploma.
- Students in both the United States and all international countries.
- AIOA offers an English as a Second Language program; international students may complete this program prior to commencing their course work.
- Students who seek to complete their high school diploma while concurrently taking university credits.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 65 No 200 E, Newton, Logan, Utah 84327, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.