Bus Driver Jobs in USA:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
3 weeks ago
CDL Bus Driver Phlebotomist
Nashville - Tennessee - USA
Are you seeking a full - time opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an...
Skills Needed: Requirements include (but are not limited to):View this Job
• A current, valid Class A or B CDL and good driving record is required
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required
• Scheduling Flexibility
• Ability to load and unload vehicles with or without reasonable accommodation
• Physical requirements including but not limited to lifting up to 50 lbs
• Must have scheduling flexibility
• Must pass a post offer drug test and background check
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CDL Bus Driver Phlebotomist JobPosted by American Red Cross
over one month ago
Phlebotomist CDL Driver
Burlington - Vermont - USA
Are you seeking a full - time opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an...View this Job
Phlebotomist CDL Driver JobPosted by American Red Cross
over one month ago
Cape Cod - Massachusetts - USA
Transportation, Social Work
Transportation is one part of a large system of services provided to children and families. It plays an important role in supporting the...
Skills Needed: Bus Driver, transportation, CDL, drivingView this Job
Bus Driver JobPosted by Community Development Institute Head Start
over one month ago
School Bus Dispatcher/Safety Supervisor
New Jersey - USA
Overview: - The Dispatcher is responsible for ensuring the daily coverage for school bus routes and field trips, answer telephone calls...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• High School Diploma.
• Strong clerical skills.
• State-Required Commercial Drivers License with Passenger and School Bus Endorsements.
• Familiar with DOT laws, regulations and policies governing student transportation.
• Geographical knowledge with 20 mile radius of terminal. Livingston, Chatham, Short Hills, Summit, West Orange, Union,
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Bilingual preferred.
• Ability to interface with all varying internal and external management levels.
Full-Time salary negotiable based on prior experience.
Job Type: Full-time
School Bus Dispatcher/Safety Supervisor JobPosted by Student Transportation of America
over 2 months ago
Houston - Texas - USA
Position: Bus Driver (School) - PRIMARY PURPOSE: - A Bus Driver is responsible for safely driving students to and from school on a...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS:View this Job
Minimum 18 years of age
Valid Texas commercial driver’s license (Class B)
State Bus Driver’s Certification course
Successful completion of behind-the-wheel training course and discipline management
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school
Commercial Driver License – Class A or B with the (P) Passenger and (S) School Bus
endorsements plus 2 years experience driving an automobile
Acceptable motor vehicle record and criminal history
Must pass an annual physical examination by designated health professional and paid for
by the District.
Have an interest in and liking for children and young adults.
Possess mental maturity and emotional stability to operate a school bus safely despite
distractions from sometimes loud and boisterous students.
Must have the ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English
Bus Driver/School JobPosted by Spring Independent School Dist