Healthcare Compliance Jobs by Location
Medicare Billing Specialist
Torrance - California - USA
The Medicare Billing Specialist is responsible for assisting the provider with collection of payments due for the hospital service from the...
Skills Needed: Knowledge / Skills:View this Job
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner
• Basic understanding of the revenue cycle process, from patient access (authorization, admissions) through Patient Financial Services (billing, collection) procedures and policies
• Understanding of Medicare policies and procedures – (Part B)
• Basic understanding of hospital billing form requirements (UB04)
• Familiar with Medicare terms such as DRG, OPPS, APCs, etc.
• Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment
• Ability to read, understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and co-workers alike
Medicare Billing Specialist JobPosted by Sutherland
1 week ago
Consultant Haematologist – Khamis Mushiyat
Toronto - Ontario - Canada
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Consultant Haematologist – Khamis...
Skills Needed: Language Skills:View this Job
– Fluent in English
– Oral and Written.
Consultant Haematologist – Khamis Mushiyat JobPosted by MNM Medical Recruiters Canada
4 weeks ago
Registered Nurse (RN CCA/CCS) Director of Revenue Integrity
Orlando - Florida - USA
As the Director of Revenue Integrity you will be responsible for the integrity and maintenance of the Charge Description Master within the...View this Job
Registered Nurse (RN CCA/CCS) Director of Revenue Integrity JobPosted by Ronan HR Solutiuions
over 3 months ago
Personal Care Assistant/PCA
Kenner - Louisiana - USA
Position: Personal Care Assistant (PCA) - Open positions for various weekend shifts. Please call Human Resources at (504)471 - 0086, or ...
Skills Needed: Personal Care Assistant, Direct Service Worker, Home Health AideView this Job
Personal Care Assistant/PCA JobPosted by Community Living Alternatives, Inc
over 3 months ago
HIM Assistant Director/Health Information Management
Doha - Qatar
Position: HIM Assistant Director (Health Information Management) - 112163 - On behalf of Qatar’s leading healthcare provider Global...
Skills Needed: Minimum RequirementsView this Job
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Records, Health Information Management, Medical Records Technology and/or Allied Health Sciences, or the equivalent.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Medical Records, Health Information Management, Medical Records Technology and/or Allied Health Sciences, or the equivalent.
3+ years in medical records, with 2 years coding experience.
Preferred: 5+ years in medical records, with 2 years coding experience.
LICENSE: Professional Certification is preferred (from the home country’s medical records association/organization)
HIM Assistant Director/Health Information Management JobPosted by Global Medical Recruiting