Medical Transportation Jobs by Location
over one month ago
Fort Lauderdale - Florida - USA
Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics
Currently we are seeking a Route Service Representative Level I. As a Route Service Representative I, you will perform the daily activities...
Skills Needed: Ability to follow directions, use of GPS
over 2 months ago
Patient Transport Dispatch
Bethesda - Maryland - USA
General Description: - Patient Transport Dispatch oversees effective daily coordination and monitoring transportation of patients or...
Skills Needed: Education:
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency.
• Shall have one year of experience in the hospitality service industry or equivalent work.
• Must possess and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English and have the ability to comprehend verbal and/or written transport instruction.
• Shall occasionally be required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items.
• Shall be able to push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds or more of weight to ensure patient safety.
• The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures in English.
• Work includes prolonged walking, standing, sitting or bending. Requires the ability to function in a demanding environment. Must be able to quickly adapt to unfamiliar surroundings.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Must possess strong attributes of customer relations and “people skills” (e.g., courteous, attentive listener, patient, strong communications skills).
• Must possess a positive attitude and certain degree of creativity and latitude in handling difficult situations.
• General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and customer service skills required.
• Have a working knowledge and establish clear and consistent communications with clinic staff in order to facilitate smooth patient transportation requests.
over 3 months ago
Newark - Ohio - USA
Summary: - Transports Licking County residents to and from various locations in Licking County and surrounding counties. Provides safe,...
Skills Needed: Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Service area knowledge preferred.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License
over 3 months ago
NEMT (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation) Driver
Lomita - California - USA
NEMT (Non - Emergency Medical Transportation) Driver - LOMITA, CA
Skills Needed: Job Responsibilities:
Show up to work in a timely manner.
Take work orders from supervisor for a client trip.
Drive clients to their destinations on time.
Assist clients as they get into and out of the vehicle.
Report back to the supervisor when clients have been dropped off at their destination.
Report traffic delays en route back to the supervisor.
Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor.
Operate wheelchair lifts as needed.
Adhere to company policies and protocol.
Must have previous customer service experience with a good track record of assisting customers in a thoughtful, caring and timely manner.
Must have a great work history with a track record of being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from a previous employer(s).
Geographical knowledge of the South Bay and Long Beach area.
Must possess a valid California Driver’s license.
No more than 1 moving violation or 1 “at fault” accident within the past 3-years.
Pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a mandatory criminal background test.
Know how to keep a level head in a busy environment.
Must be passionate about helping people.
Great communication skills.
A good working knowledge of the Los Angeles County area is a plus.
First Aid/CPR certification a plus but not required (we will train and certify you if needed).