Medical Education Jobs in Saudi Arabia:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
1 day ago
RN Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Educator Manager
Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious, Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western...
Skills Needed: Essential requirements:
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse- with valid professional registration and license from country of origin;
- Registered Nurse specialized in Nursing Education- Clinical Nurse Preceptor; CNE – Certified Nurse Educator- Nurse Educator Certification or equivalent specialized certificate or training in Nursing Education-preferred;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from accredited program;
- Post graduate degree or Post Specialist training program in Nursing Education-preferred; Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS specialized in Nursing Education – preferred;
- Master´s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Nursing, Nursing Education, Healthcare, Management, Healthcare Management, Administration or related field-preferred;
- Minimum 8 years of overall clinical nursing experience ( post-graduation) in a hospital or relevant healthcare setting of which essential Nurse Educator – Clinical Nursing Preceptor teaching experience- whereas currently working for at least 2-3 years as a Nurse Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Education Manager;
- CPD- Continuing Professional Development- up-do-date;
- Current- BLS and ACLS certificates;
The ideal RN Education Manager in order to meet the challenges of this position will need to possess the followings:
- Excellent- English language skills;
- Excellent- clinical knowledge and skills; management, organizational, leadership, development and teaching skills;
- Exceptional peoples skills; Great set of teaching skills and social skills-communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent- critical thinking and problem solving skills, administrative nursing skills along with prioritizing and delegating responsibilities;
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of Hospitals’- operating procedures, standards, protocols and regulations;
- Thorough and extensive knowledge in planning, developing, implementing, reviewing, assessing and evaluating- educational nursing service objectives, educational and clinical programs, instructional materials; -evaluation, performance and skills assessment programs; -continuing education courses, leadership development; -clinical education policies, guidelines and procedures and directing the implementation of these objectives and of changes when appropriate;
- Ability to cope in a quick timely manner to different situations;
- Passion, Dedication, Respect, Compassion;
- Great responsibility and accountability; Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations; Attention to detail;
1 day ago
Assistant Director of Nursing Education and Training
Job Description - - JOB DESCRIPTION - The Assistant Director of Nursing Education and Training Development is accountable for the overall...
1 week ago
Assistant Head Nurse/s & Head Nurse/s
Position: assistant head nurses and head nurses - We have very urgent vacancies for the positions of assistant head nurses and head...
Skills Needed: Positions available only for Registered Nurses (RNs) holding current registration/ license from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and other countries in Western Europe.
A minimum of two years experience in a hospital (preferably 200+ beds).
Specialty nurses need one to two years in that area.
The Health Authority in UAE require a 3 years Nursing Diploma or a BSN as a minimum qualification
Saudi Health Commission Registration
1 week ago
Clinical Educator/Simulation Technology Specialist
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Position: Simulation Technology Specialist - 2 Positions Urgent - Position: Simultion Technology Specialist Ref#MAHKSH - 1001019 |...
Skills Needed: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor Degree in Health Science, Nursing or equivalent in one of the applied medical specialty.
OR: Master Degree in Health Science Nursing or equivalent in one of the applied medical specialty.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
Certificate in Education, Health Education, Life Support Education or Simulation
YEARS & NATURE OF EXPERIENCE/AGE:
Bachelor: Two (2) years work experience in similar field including one (1) year in Clinical Teaching.
Master/MBBS: New Graduate
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
BUSINESS LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Arabic Proficient Preferred
English Level 1
Health profession Educator and/or Instructor Skills
Awareness of current medical simulation trends and technology
Critical thinking, observation
Professional customer communication
3 weeks ago
Position: Female Teachers Wanted For Saudi Arabia - Female teachers wanted for Saudi Arabia - To apply for this amazing teaching position,...
3 weeks ago
Position: Physics Teacher for Saudi - Physics Teacher for the public schools based in the UAE - Here at SeekTeachers, we are the world’s...
over 3 months ago
Clinical Instructor – Nursing
Dhahran - Saudi Arabia
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada is seeking expression of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Clinical Instructor in Academic...
Skills Needed: Nationalities:
Western – Preferably from USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France
SALARY: Based on qualification and experience
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing
• Valid license to practice as Registered Nurse
• Desirable Master Degree in Nursing Education
• 5 years experience as Registered Nurse
• 2 years experience as a Clinical Instructor
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
over 3 months ago
Medical English Teacher/s
Position: Medical ENGLISH Teachers in Saudi Arabia - Responsibilities - To deliver and develop teaching and learning resources that...