Clerical Jobs in Ogden, UT
1 day ago
Remote Senior Stop Loss Claims Analyst
A healthcare company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Senior Stop Loss Claims Analyst. - - Core...
5 days ago
Position: National Benefits Manager - Ogden, UT - Location: Harrisville, UT - - Job ID: 228640 - CRH is a leading global diversified...
6 days ago
Position: National Benefits Manager - Ogden, UT - - Job ID: 228640 - CRH is a leading global diversified building materials group,...
1 week ago
Postal Mail Processor
- - Postal Mail Processor: - Duties and Responsibilities: - - The Mail Processor is responsible for utilizing various sort programs or...
1 week ago
- - POSTAL CLERK - - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - PAID TRAINING PROVIDED - JOB SECURITY - - The Postal Service is the largest...
over 3 months ago
Part-Time Front Desk Clerk
Administrative/Clerical, Customer Service/Help Desk
Part - Time Front Desk Clerk - Place of Performance: Hill AFB, UT - General Description: - Part - Time Front Desk Clerk shall provide front...
Skills Needed: Education/Experience:
• Shall have, as a minimum, a High School Diploma and 2 years of experience in a data entry environment.
• Shall be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a customer support and business environment.
• Shall be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Shall have a strong working knowledge and capability to operate data entry device(s) to input lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
• Shall have a strong working knowledge of Web Based applications, MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, and other MS Office Suite Products.
• Shall be familiar and capable with using a personal computer and Microsoft computer software applications.
• Shall be able to speak, write, read and understand the English language fluently.
• Basic understanding of military protocol and Air Force Terminology
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to work with a diverse population
• Above average oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer software applications
• Must pass a background investigation in order to obtain CAC for access to installation and necessary computer systems
• Ability to maintain/update simple web-based scheduling and data entry systems