Sales Jobs in Concord, California
1 day ago
Sales Appliances/ Associates STORE
Position: Sales Appliances/Top Associates earn $15 - $30hr,STORE Concord - Location: Pacheco, CA - Req/Job ID: 1000707 - Employing Entity:...
1 day ago
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- - Ashfield Healthcare has a long - standing partnership with Genentech, a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient...
5 days ago
Remote Cloud Platform Senior Account Executive
A cloud platform services provider is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Cloud Platform Senior Account Executive. -...
5 days ago
Remote Cloud Communications Enterprise Account Executive
A cloud communications company is in need of a Remote Cloud Communications Enterprise Account Executive. - - Individual must be able to...
over 3 months ago
Travel Reservation Specialist
Sales, Customer Service/Help Desk
Position: Travel Reservation Specialist - Booking both personal and corporate reservations while using suggestive selling techniques to...
Skills Needed: Reservation Specialist Skills - No Experience Required (WE WILL TRAIN YOU)
Reservation specialists are good communicators who use selling techniques to persuade customers to buy additional services during their stay at a facility. In order to be considered for this job, reservation specialists must have the following skills:
· Customer service – employers look for reservation specialists with strong customer service skills because this is a customer-oriented job
· Salesmanship – reservation specialists use persuasion and selling techniques to convince customers to buy extra services and make use of amenities
· Communication skills – because reservation specialists answer phone calls and respond to customers online, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this job
· Computer skills – reservation specialists use computers to schedule bookings in online reservation systems, update digital customer files, and respond to online inquiries
· Data entry – reservation specialists input information into online systems, so employers prefer professionals who have good data entry skills
· Problem-solving skills – reservation specialists address customer questions and help them book reservations, which can require some problem-solving when specific rooms or services are not available precisely when guests want them
· Multitasking – as reservation specialists answer all incoming phone calls and respond to online inquiries, good multitasking skills are required to juggle several customer requests at once