Apply for Underwriter Jobs - Local & International
3 weeks ago
Trainee Underwriter German
Dublin - Ireland
Position: Trainee Underwriter German 29k - 35k - Trainee Underwriter (German) - Permanent, Full Time Job working directly for one of...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities & Duties:View this Job
Administration and processing of Claims applications to strict deadlines as follows:
1. Evaluate new applications, alterations on existing policies, within tight deadlines
2. Make underwriting decisions within own autonomy and make initial underwriting recommendations for more senior underwriters approval and sign off.
3. Promptly evaluate new enquiries so information required, e.g. medical evidence, financial or occupational data etc., can be requested at the earliest possible date.
4. Communicate underwriting decisions to brokers, agents, broker consultants, sales managers and clients in an effective and professional manner
1. Ideally a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or worked in an Insurance background.
2. Fluency in German (written and verbal) and good knowledge of English essential.
3. Demonstrates a good knowledge; knowledge of CLE products, processes and systems
4. Previous initial underwriting experience and a sign off for applications achieved would be an advantage.
5. Proven ability to meet deadlines.
6. Attention to detail and quality focus are essential.
7. Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft office essential.
8. Excellent communication (written and verbal), prioritization and organisation skills
Trainee Underwriter German JobPosted by HeadHunt International
1 week ago
Lisbon - Portugal
Sales, Customer Service
Position: Key Account - Lisbon - - Detalhe da Função - A EGOR - TRABALHO TEMPORÁRIO, através do Job Center de Lisboa, recruta Key...View this Job
Key Account JobCompany:
1 day ago
Account Executive, Demand
Shibuya - Japan
Our sales team works closely with all of our partners to create and manage relationships that are long lasting and of high value. Our...
Skills Needed: - 5+ years of relevant sales or customer success experienceView this Job
- BS/BA required — analytical degree preferred
- Strong data analysis skills (Excel, etc)
- Working knowledge and design skills in Powerpoint.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain attention to detail.
- Native level Japanese reading, writing, and speaking ability: JLPT Level 1
- Fluency in English: minimum TOEIC 700
Account Executive, Demand JobPosted by Vungle
1 week ago
Assistant Merchandiser (Printing Paper Products) - Centre
Position: Assistant Merchandiser (Printing Paper Products) - Easy Job Centre - Responsibilities - - - You will work closely with...View this Job
Assistant Merchandiser (Printing Paper Products) - Centre JobCompany:
1 week ago
Ejecutivo de cuenta de activaciones BTL - Benito Juarez
Support/Help Desk, Sales
Location: Benito Juarez - Edad: 25 a 35 años - - Sexo: Femenino (preferentemente) - - Escolaridad: Lic. Mercadotecnia, Comunicación o...View this Job
Ejecutivo de cuenta de activaciones BTL - Benito Juarez JobCompany:
1 week ago
EAME Pricing Advisor - Brussel
Location: Brussel - Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the...View this Job
EAME Pricing Advisor - Brussel JobCompany: