Children's Christian summer camps in Arkansas: Overnight camps for kids & teens with outdoor activities & sports. Summer programs for elementary school, middle & high school students in the Ouchita Lake and Mountain area of west-central Arkansas.
Camp Ozark, Mt. Ida, Arkansas: Situated in the Ouchita Lake and Mountain area of west-central Arkansas Camp Ozark is a premiere Christian summer camp. Accredited by the ACA, we provide traditional activity-based summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. Camp options include Grade School (ages 7-10), Middle School (ages 11-14), and High School (ages 15-17). Camp Ozark is fully committed to be an aid to families in the nurturing and development of children and adolescents. Our daily program features over 120 different activities and classes in a variety of areas.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Christian Summer Camp Programs: - for Boys & Girls ages 7-17 - Grade School camp (ages 7-10)
- Middle School camp (ages 11-14)
- High School camp (ages 15-17)
Activities include: - Outdoor Adventure, Water Activities, Shooting, Sports, Performing Arts, Media Arts, Creative Arts, Equestrian Events
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
Based in Keller TX, Lone Star Leadership Academy provides spring break and summer academic leadership camps for outstanding 4th-8th grade students. Participants travel to Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin/San Antonio or Houston/Galveston to develop leadership skills and interactively experience what they are learning in school through visits to significant Texas sites. Bright, gifted and high-achieving students develop leadership skills and learn about the great state of Texas.
Participants have the opportunity to learn about future career and internship opportunities, visit historically, scientifically and environmentally significant sites and be part of a rare academic experience. Upon completion of the program, each participant receives a Lone Star Leader Certificate of Merit to be added to his or her academic achievements.
Lodging is at the Education in Action dormitories in Keller, Wimberley, and New Caney TX. Lone Star Leadership Academy participants and at least two program facilitators will be housed in a bunk style air-conditioned room.
Spring Break & Summer Academic Leadership Camps for Outstanding 4th-8th Grade Students:
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Austin/San Antonio
- Develop leadership skills
- Visit educationally significant Texas sites
- Learn all about Texas
- Learn about future career / internship opportunities
- Receive the Lone Star Leader Certificate of Merit
- Become a member of the Lone Star Youth Leadership Council
Founded in 1996, SPI offers college credit high school study abroad programs in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, and China. Based in Austin TX, SPI’s interactive language immersion programs combine inspiring global leadership experiences, volunteer service projects, and exciting travel excursions where language and culture come to life!
SPI participants are high school students in grades 9-12 that come from all over the United States, and even from around the world.
SPI Study Abroad programs are designed to provide full cultural and language immersion for students by placing them in safe and easy-to-manage cities with caring homestay families. Students gain self confidence, independence, and maturity, as well as increased fluency in a foreign language — skills that enrich their lives forever.
Situated in the heart of Alamo Heights in San Antonio TX, New World Spanish provides quality Spanish language classes for adults and kids. In addition, we offer a Spanish summer camp for children ages 3-11.
Our engaging summer program provides your child with an excellent opportunity to learn Spanish in a fun way!
All of our teachers are native Spanish speakers. They have extensive experience in teaching Spanish as a second language.
Using songs, games, crafts, and other interactive activities, they will develop your child's understanding and confidence in speaking Spanish.
To provide flexibility for your summer plans, we offer weekly enrollment, with different themes each week.
Both half-day and full-day options are available, and you can choose to enroll your child for 1 - 5 days per week.
This year we are” traveling” through Mexico and visiting the beaches, the rain forest, the pyramids and much, much more!
Hosted at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, iD Tech Camps provides 1-week technology and computer science summer day camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17). Suitable for beginner to advanced level learners, iD Tech Camps offer an intensive and relevant technology curriculum, taught by well-versed, accomplished faculty.
iD Tech Camps strike the right balance between off-computer activities (creative games, sports, life skills, etc.) and essential technology education to foster a really exciting and immersive summer camp experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends. Overnight campers sleep on campus in the university dorms.
“I was really impressed with all the enthusiasm from the staff and how they interacted with their students during class time and in the evenings with the overnight campers.” - Kim L., Parent, Washington University in St. Louis
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- 3D Game Design - Racing Games
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad...
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design...