Children's summer camps in Arkansas: Summer camps in Little Rock, Pulaski County area, computer camps/ tech programs for high school teens, Spanish language immersion, sports camps, kids' summer music lessons in Fort Smith, Fayetteville. ESL English summer schools for international students, campamentos de verano en AR, cursos inglés..
Camp Ozark is a premiere Christian summer camp in the Ouchita Lake and Mountain area of west-central Arkansas. We provide traditional activity-based summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. Camp options include Grade School (ages 7-10), Middle School (ages 11-14), and High School (ages 15-17).
Camp Ozark is fully committed to be an aid to families in the nurturing and development of children and adolescents. Through the combination of our incredible setting, facilities, program offerings, customer service and people, you will never find a better value in a summer camp experience.
Camp Huawni is a co-educational residential summer camp for boys aged 7 to 15 years and girls aged 7 to 16 years, located in Shelby County in East Texas, between the small towns of Timpson and Center. Started in 1965 and still family-owned / operated today, Camp Huawni offers an overnight summer camp for kids and teens in Texas, with outdoor activities included, as well as sports, adventure and fun.
Camp Huawni has been a safe haven for 47 years where children can be themselves and where lifetime friendships begin. Camp Huawni believes in fun, meaningful relationships, being outdoors, personal growth and tradition. Our smaller setting and 3:1 camper to counselor ratio make us unique and allows us to invest purely in relationships that result in true personal growth.
Camp Huawni has a total of four sessions, including 2 two-week sessions and 2 one-week sessions, and limits each session to 130 campers. Many campers enroll in up to 4 sessions, a total of 6 weeks. Camp Huawni is a Christian-based camp but welcomes children from any faith background.
Located in the scenic pine forests of East Texas, we have enabled generations of campers to experience life-changing summers at Camp Huawni.
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of foreign language instruction and cultural education for students of all ages. We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-12 from the local area and around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• Our 7-12-year-old age group is immersed using a more structured method in grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills.
• Our teachers’ goal is to achieve a high level of English proficiency. Our program is varied and flexible to help parents who are planning any summer or winter vacations in Houston.
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
• Are you interested a future career in the exciting makeup and beauty industry? Located just 30 minutes north of Downtown Dallas TX, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of professional make-up artist certification programs.
• In addition to beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development for adults, we also offer two distinct summer makeup camps for teenage students.
• Students receive top-quality makeup training at our Beauty Camp, and focus on specific makeup fields in our FX, Character and Body Painting Camp.
• CMC provides the training and tools that are essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus being on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Classes are taught by experienced, professional instructors, and feature hands-on practice so that techniques are learned properly.
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Student Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
iD Tech Camps in Tennessee offers week-long, tech-related day and overnight camps for kids ages 7-17 at Vandebilt University, in Nashville TN. These technology education programs are premised on personalization - your path, at your pace. Our tech-savvy, adult-only instructors guide you through customized curriculum with one-on-one teaching. The curriculum is customized for beginner to advanced learners - so you can work at your pace. All courses have multiple modules of curriculum—instructors introduce students to increasingly advanced levels according to their progress and previous experience. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“This was a great experience. The staff was excellent, the kids learned a ton and what they learned is a great first step in preparing them to be competitive in the new economy. We’ll be back next year.” - Steve P., Parent, Vanderbilt University
1-Week iD Tech Day & Overnight Camps (ages 7-12) - Intro to Programming
- Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Robotics
- Adventures in Game Design
- Robotics Design & Visual Programming
- 3D Game Design
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad...
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- Game Programming
- Robotics Engineering & Programming
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine...
You are here: School Search> Computer science camps, summer programs in Arkansas for children in Little Rock - Pulaski County; Fort Smith - Sebastian County; Fayetteville - Washington County; Benton County AR..