Free Online English Level Test:
Find out your level of English today by taking the free online test offered by Learn4Good.com! Since 2003, this quick online English test has been taken by thousands of English language students each week. It allows you to check your English grammar skills, and helps to determine what level of English you should be studying at.
Online English Language Level Test:
English Language Test.
The number of questions in the test depends on your level. When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
- Level 1 means that you most likely should be ready to start an Elementary English course.
- Level 2 means that you most likely should be ready to start a Pre-Intermediate English course.
- Level 3 means that you most likely should be ready to start an Intermediate English course.
- Level 4 means that you most likely should be in the middle of an Intermediate English course.
- Level 5 means that you most likely should be ready to start an Upper-Intermediate English course.
- Level 6 means that you should be preparing for the Cambridge First Certificate (FCE).
- Level 7 means that you are ready for Advanced preparation for TOEFL, IELTS or CAE.
- Level 8 means that you are ready for TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE.
English Language Exams:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Exam:
Designed for students at advanced levels, the TOEFL exam tests your ability to use and understand English in an academic setting. It is recognized by universities, colleges and businesses worldwide.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Exam:
Used worldwide, the IELTS exam is an international standardised test of English language proficiency.
Accepted by most academic institutions in the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, it is also accepted by more than 3,000 academic institutions in the United States. In addition, it is recognised by various professional organisations across the world.
The wide range of Cambridge English language exams can help you to achieve your work and study goals.
- FCE: Cambridge English: First (also known as First Certificate in English)
- CAE: Cambridge English: Advanced (also known as Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE: Cambridge English: Proficiency (also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English)
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.