1.College Of Design - Ling Tung University, Taichung
Courses / Programs
The College of Design offers majors in Visual Communication Design, Digital Content Design, Fashion Design and Technological Product Design.
These programs lead to bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Led by the Dean, Dr. Shu-ling Lai, an accomplished scholar, and many specialized faculties, the college has achieved a considerable recognition in such specialized areas as visual design, digital animation, technological product, and in the fashion industry.
We encourage you to explore our new programs on the website and visit our college in person. You will find a dynamic, active, creative, and scenic campus is inviting you to submit your application.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Taiwan & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy