Cosmetology & beauty schools in New Brunswick: Makeup classes in Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton. Makeup artist training courses, short airbrushing makeup workshops, intensive, private makeup classes for beginners, hair-styling schools, eyelash classes in Fredericton NB. Esthetician schools, salon career training in New Brunswick.
1.The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in New Brunswick & Canada
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for professional or private makeup classes in New Brunswick?
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff, Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer, provides quality, intensive makeup artist certification programs and eyelash classes through our exclusive mobile beauty and makeup courses & bootcamps in Fredericton in New Brunswick.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We strive to keep our program fees realistic and affordable, while maintaining good value for money.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Calgary, Edmonton, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Fredericton in NB; Montreal in Quebec; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
• We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Etobicoke, North York, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, and others.
Student Review / Testimonial:
• "I came into this program not sure if it would cover everything I wanted to learn, but it surpassed my expectations. I learned many new things during the program. So happy I took my education to a new level and very pleased to have taken it with Sheriff. The instructors at the school are all knowledgeable and very patient. Thanks guys!" Kylie, Winnipeg
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON,which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Aviva also offers in-class spray tan training in Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec.
• In addition to our 1-day certification programs onsite, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton, throughout Ontario & nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided"
• Patti, Mississippi
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for professional or private makeup classes in Toronto & GTA?
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff, Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer, provides quality, intensive makeup artist certification programs and eyelash classes through our exclusive mobile beauty and makeup courses & bootcamps in Toronto & GTA.
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or to learn new makeup skills for personal use, we may provide an ideal option for you!
• Our mobile makeup classes are also available in the following areas in Ontario: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in downtown Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors. Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Located in Edmonton, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academy is the largest Cosmetology and Esthetics school in Canada. The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience.
We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses.
The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas. This experience combined with solid technical training and NAIT business training makes us the clear choice for your studies.
An education at the EvelineCharles Academy ensures students develop a 360 degree vision of the industry that is not only limited to hair, but also includes manicures, pedicures, skincare, make-up artistry, gel nail artistry and business.
Students learn the necessary business tools to prepare them for a career, and also the fundamentals to starting up and running their own salon through the NAIT business program.
Complections College of Makeup Art & Design (C|MU), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Complections College of Makeup Art and Design (C|MU) creates the new faces of the global entertainment and fashion industry.
Based in the heart of Downtown Toronto, we are a private career college, unique within Canada, that offers highly specialized courses in make-up artistry for film, theatre, television and fashion.
C|MU is an industry leader, influencing the direction of make-up artistry worldwide through the accomplishments of our graduates and the notable activities of our instructors and staff.
Attracting students from across the country and around the world, C|MU is the only makeup school that offers courses in all seven disciplines of makeup artistry.
Specialized areas of study include character and special makeup effects, creature design and prosthetics, theatrical makeup design, and fashion photographic makeup. C|MU is committed to providing unparalleled training for the next generation of makeup artists worldwide.
Based in Etobicoke in West Toronto, and serving students throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Face Time with Daniela provides beauty and makeup training courses in-class, at your home, or at your chosen location.
Learn how to apply makeup easily and with the right products for your skin tone and lifestyle. Skip the makeup counter & sales pressure and invest in yourself.
Utilize your new skills to perfect your look for professional outings, black tie events, photography and video, and even for your wedding day.
Donato Academy of Hairstyling & Aesthetics, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada, Donato Academy of Hairstyling & Aesthetics offers a full time hairstyling program leading to Certificate of Qualification (license) which is presented in four elements. Each element, similar to a “semester”, presents the student with progressive levels of theory and practical techniques. The first three elements of the program introduce the beginner to the basics of hairstyling, customer service and salon operations preparing the student for the fourth and final element, namely practical salon.
Practical Salon is a course in the program in which the students have the opportunity to work in the Academy Salon 35+ hours per week offering all learned services to salon guests. Reputation is another key reason to choose Donato. John Donato is the mastermind and visionary behind the Donato brand. John's client list includes Elle, Chatelaine, Flare, Club Monaco, Danier Leather, Pantene, Coca Cola and L'Oreal to name a few. Our academy is recognized by the MTCU (Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities).
Hairstyling Program leading to Certificate of Qualification (license) with four elements of study - basics of hairstyling, customer service, salons operations and practical salon.
Topics covered include:
* Hair & Scalp Analysis
* Health & Safety in the Salon
* Customer Service and Building a Clientele
* Finishing and Styling Techniques
* Basic & Advanced Cutting Techniques
* Basic & Advanced Colour Techniques
* Chemical Services: Perms, Relaxers and Smoothing Systems
* Salon Operations