Cosmetology Schools in Canada: Esthetics college in Alberta, Beauty therapist career training in Edmonton, Hair stylist courses, Make-up artistry classes, Fashion design program, Esthetician diploma and certificate courses, Nail technology, Massage, Reflexology training, Hairdressing school in Edmonton AB
MC College, Alberta: M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
Courses / Programs:
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
The School's proven approach to learning encompasses a series of modules, each comprised of approximately 5 - 10 hours of textbook, workbook and projects along with 20 - 30 hours of practical kitchen exercises.
With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development. Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.
Founded in 2009, Leonardo College of Design is a career training school in Toronto, Ontario that specializes in Design and Technology. Registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, we provide two full-time diploma courses in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and Web Design & Development. In addition, we offer a variety of part-time courses on evenings and weekends. We welcome local students and international students from around the world.
Taught by highly-qualified instructors, our programs match industry’s trends and needs. We focus on hands-on learning, and emphasize Eco-design concepts. We offer Job Search Assistance/Placement to all our graduates. Successful completion of our programs will highly increase the chance of employment in fields such as Industrial Design, Web Design and Web Development, Mechanical Design, and Architectural Design.
We keep our classes small and 100% instructor-led. We ensure that all of our equipment and software is up-to-date. Leonardo College of Design is a WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)-approved provider and are HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada) certified. We are conveniently located just minutes from Hwy 401, with a bus stop right outside our door and free parking all day.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
LaSalle College Vancouver is located in British Columbia on the west coast of Canada. It is a world class institution providing Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising Diploma Programs, and offers a unique educational experience for students. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors, and our small class sizes enhance learning opportunities and provide extensive student / instructor interaction.
At our fashion institution, we aim to maximise the creative force of each student and prepare each individual to meet the needs of the industry, and we provide the knowledge and resources to stimulate learning and fully develop talent. We also aim to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia. This designation gives assurance to students that high standards are met with regard to training facilities, instructor qualifications, curriculum, assessment processes and general operations.
Located in the vibrant community of Dawson City in the Yukon Territory in Northern Canada, Yukon School of Visual Arts (SOVA) is an accredited post-secondary institution. We offer a Foundation Year program that specializes in the instruction, promotion and advancement of contemporary visual arts practices from a multiplicity of cultural perspectives. This is the first year of study in a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or Bachelor of Design degrees (BDes). Students can then transfer into a second year of study at our partnering institutions to complete their degrees.
You are here: School & College Search> Cosmetologist / Beauty Career Training in Canada> Cosmetology schools in Alberta and BC, Esthetics training in Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Red Beer, Sasatoon, Vernon and Winnipeg