Cosmetology Schools in Canada: Esthetics college in Alberta, Beauty therapist career training in Edmonton, Hair stylist courses, Make-up artistry classes, Fashion design program, Esthetician diploma and certificate courses, Nail technology, Massage, Reflexology training, Hairdressing school in Edmonton AB
MC College, Alberta: M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
Courses / Programs:
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
If you wish to design there's no better quality career training than at the Pacific Design Academy in downtown Victoria, British Columbia. Our programs expand your ability to think and design creatively. We help foster your skills in drawing, drafting and illustration and develop your competency in the use of market relevant software. However, at heart it's not about tools or media, it's about design. The Pacific Design Academy was founded in 1991, to provide quality education in the 'design arts'. From our earliest program offerings in Interior Design, the Academy has grown to become the pre-eminent private design school in Victoria.
The Pacific Design Academy is an accredited college registered with the Private Career Training institution Agency and has authority to grant diplomas in all courses. The Pacific Design Academy is at the forefront of a new kind of arts education. Our dynamic curriculum is dictated by the current and evolving needs of the design Marketplace. The quality education you receive is artistically inspired and supported by the latest digital technology. We encourage our students to develop marketable skills and foster individual ability and excellence.
Programs in Interior Design; Building Technology; Fashion Design; Graphic Design; Landscape Design. Full-time and Part-time courses. The programs vary in length. Each program year is typically 37 weeks consisting of at least 740 hrs of instruction. Programs start in September and January.
Fine Eyes Makeup Artists - Makeup Classes in Winnipeg
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in Winnipeg, MB, Fine Eyes Makeup Artists is a makeup artist school owned by professional certified makeup artists with over 16 years experience working in the makeup industry for weddings, beauty, fashion, photo shoots, theatre, television and film. We offer Basic Makeup Classes for pre-teen, teens and adults, as well as a Freelance Makeup Artistry Training Program for aspiring makeup artists.
All makeup classes are taught by certified makeup artists in a small class size of 8 people. Classes remain in small groups in order to enable instructors to have more one-on-one time with the students.
- Pre-Teen Makeup Artistry (French and English classes)
- Teen Makeup Artistry (French and English classes)
- Adult Makeup Boot Camp (French and English classes)
- Freelance Makeup Artistry (2 evenings per week for 16 weeks)
VMMA Makeup Artistry School (Private Instruction), Vancouver
Courses / Programs
VMMA in Vancouver, BC provides professional makeup artistry courses for both beginner and advanced levels. Courses are private instruction and timetables are personalized for each individual student. Our main location is in Vancouver, but we also have courses in Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Boston, Calgary and Victoria BC.
Please note, classes outside of our main school are very occasional, we recommend contacting us directly for upcoming dates by completing the form on our Contact Page. Learn everything from: Skin Theory, Product Knowledge, Natural Makeup, Fashion, Runway, Glamour, Period Makeup, Special Makeup Effects, Bridal, a personalized Business Program to much more.
Beginners Courses: The Beginners is designed specifically for the serious student looking to achieve a professional career as a makeup artist.
Advanced Courses: The Advance is intended to increase the students level of expertise as an artist. You will learn intermediate techniques, hands on instruction, and how to develop your freelance career to ensure your immediate goals are within reach.
PRO Courses: This exclusive course is for the proficient student looking for a serious challenge.
Holly's Hair School is located in the heart of North Vancouver, on the north shore of Burrard Inlet, directly across from Vancouver, British Columbia. We have a salon and school, both located at one modern facility. Since it’s opening in 1998, it has been the premier hairdressing school on the North Shore. With education at the heart of the business, Holly’s team is dedicated to the art of beauty.
Our students can expect the best experience when they visit our first class facility in North Vancouver. This particular school has been very successful with post-graduation career opportunities for its students. After completing the program at Holly's many of her students have gone on to work in some of the top salons on the North Shore such as Hatz Hair Design.
Owner Shawn Mitha takes the students from junior stylists to extremely successful salon professionals. Hairdressing is a trade that brings together two common traits that many people posess; creativity and people skills. Its a multi-million dollar industry that employs close to 11,000 people in British Columbia alone.
- Hairdressing Program:
Our 10 month program is designed for you to achieve excellence through hands-on curriculum, made to inspire you, flex your imagination, create trends and find success. The program is 30 hours per week, running Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
- 10 months duration
- practical, hands-on approach to cosmetology
- flexible schedules
- weekly theory topics
- student loans available
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
You are here: School & College Search> Cosmetologist / Beauty Career Training in Canada> Cosmetology schools in Alberta and BC, Esthetics training in Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Red Beer, Sasatoon, Vernon and Winnipeg