Management colleges/ business schools in Poland: MBA programs in English, business courses in Warsaw, diploma courses for students in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Poznan, Eastern Europe region. Distance learning MBA programs, online masters degree programs..
1.Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Courses / Programs
Located in the Polish capital of Warsaw, the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences provides a 1-year MBA - Innovation and Data Analysis program. The course is taught over two semesters in either English or Polish (there are two separate tracks).
This comprehensive Post Graduate MBA program is taught in partnership with the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University (USA). The postgraduate MBA studies are based on a module format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 11.00 on Wednesday till 12.30 on Sunday (plus optional classes).
Candidates should hold a BA or BSc degree (in whatever field or discipline), demonstrate proficiency in the English language, and possess serious business experience.
MBA in Innovation & Data Analysis:
- Duration: 1 year / 2 semesters
- Language of Instruction: English or Polish
- Organizational Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Cloud Computing
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Managerial Economics
- Programme Management
- Legal Issues in Knowledge Management
- Data and Systems Security
- Global Business
• For students from Poland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.