The Richard Clarke Academy is a new and innovative provider of exam tuition to aspiring students wishing to become an accredited member of the ACCA, world-wide accountancy governing body. Founded in Malta in 2008, the Academy has quickly become market leader within this European hub of finance. We are pleased to announce the opening of our first UK site here in Belfast in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland. We are conveniently located in the very centre of Belfast City.
The concept is simple. We offer something different, but worthwhile different. Something of value. Our entire courses are based on scientific methods of learning and are aimed at being student friendly, simple and innovative. We shall be offering tuition for all levels of the ACCA examination including all Fundamental, Knowledge, Essential and Option papers.
London School of Business & Finance - Executive Education
Courses / Programs
• Executive Education (EE) is a distinct division within the London School of Business and Finance. Our courses are independently managed and assessed for academic quality, with a focus on programmes for executives and managers.
• We produce excellent results for delegates by encouraging professionals from around the world to share their experiences and knowledge and ensuring that all content reflects the latest trends in the modern international business world.
• With syllabi that are always up to date and an atmosphere of lively discussion, we provide an exceptional learning environment.
• LSBF EE is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC), and all of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service and taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
Arden University - BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (ACCA) Online
Courses / Programs
Advance Your Career!
• Arden University’s online BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (ACCA) will develop your understanding of the world of finance, and develop your accounting skills to prepare you for your next professional steps.
• This programme’s ACCA accreditation (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) gives a maximum exemption to ACCA membership (papers F1 to F9).
• The programme is geared toward career driven individuals who would like to gain the skills required to enter into the realm of business with a focus in accounting and finance.
• The programme covers the major tools and theories of accounting and finance, giving you the skills to apply them to real-world situations.
• On completion of this Undergraduate Accounting & Finance qualification, you will be prepared to enter a variety of business, financial and accounting roles.
• Candidates equipped with a solid understanding of Business Management as well as financial knowledge and accounting skills are highly valued to many employers.
Some roles students consider include
Accountant, Finance Analyst, Financial Manager, Actuarial Analyst, Investment Banking, Broker, Tax Advisor.
Grafton College of Management Sciences in London is one of the utmost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional education amongst the private educators in Britain. Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. Our aim is to provide education and training despite of ethnicities, gender, disabilities or any discrimination which will help students of all background to achieve their potential and London to succeed as a world city.
Bachelor (BBA) & Master (MBA) in Business Administration, MSc Economics, MSc Finance, MSc International Business, BSc Accounting and Finance, BSc Accounting with Law, Bsc Banking and Finance, BSc Business, BSc Economics, BSc Economics and Management, Diploma in accounting and Finance, Diploma for Graduates in Accounting, Diploma for Graduates in Finance, Diploma for graduates in Banking
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.
Essex Business School, located in Colchester and Southend, in Essex (1 hour northeast of London), England, is the Business School of the University of Essex offering bachelor degree programmes in accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, management, and marketing to both UK and International Students. The School offers a supportive learning environment and the international flavour of our courses, staff and students makes for a distinctive learning experience.
Essex Business School, some of the ways in which we work with business include - Student work placements, Graduate recruitment, Knowledge transfer partnerships, Research projects collaboration, Speaking opportunities, Business input to course content, Networking events Business advice to the voluntary sector.
Essex Business School is comprised of over 80 members of staff. Our academic staff are made up of over 23 different countries from around the globe. Our research covers areas as diverse as analysis of the financial implications of bank bailouts to the effect of smells in the work environment.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- BA Accounting
- BA Accounting with Economics
- BA Accounting and Finance
- BA Accounting and Management
- BA Sociology and Management
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Banking and Finance
- BSc Finance
- BSc Financial Management
- BSc Management and Marketing
- BA Business Management and Modern Languages
- BA Business Management with a Modern Language
- Joint degree schemes
& more ...
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), located in Lancaster, in the County of Lancashire, North-West England, is a triple-accredited, world-ranked management school offering a full spectrum of undergraduate degree programs. LUMS offers a very wide range of degrees designed to meet students’ differing needs.
Choice is further enhanced within any given degree scheme, with students able to select from a wide range of optional courses. At Lancaster, you do not have to commit yourself to a specific degree programme until the end of your first year. This leaves plenty of scope for switching between degree schemes as your tastes and interests evolve.